Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2018, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

So is it 71 or 13 missiles that were shot down?
Old 04-14-2018, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
In a striking reversal, President Donald Trump has asked trade officials to explore the possibility of the United States rejoining the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, a free trade deal he pulled out of during his first days in office as part of his “America first” agenda.
I think its getting clear that Trump is getting punked around Washington. Just like how he was the one guy surprised by how complicated healthcare reform was...he seems surprised that huge trade agreements dealing with big regions might be harder to salad bar then he assumed.

He didn't want to go into Syria but here we are. At very least -- he had to pretend to be just about ready to go to a full-scale war...with Russia firmly planted on the other side. This from the supposed soft on Russia guy.

Trump probably thought that allying with military closely on the onset of his election would serve as a bulwark against global elites. But he underestimated to what degree these people were one in the same. Mattis -- who is actually positioned quite well for a future presidential run -- seems able to very lightly push back against the Syria line, but ultimately Trump is the man.

I'm starting to believe we need a Genreal president. The pentagon is infested by the elites like Bezos (who probably gets his logistical employees trained here) and Jim McNerney (Allistar has seemed to taken his place recently). Institutions are breaking down...the military is ultimately the core of the state -- and if serious reforms to system as a whole need to take place -- only one with a good grip on the military is going to be able to resist blowback.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 04-14-2018 at 11:30 PM..
Old 04-15-2018, 12:09 AM
Banned

I hope you like trump cus you're looking at the rest of your life. hail trump.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you like trump cus you're looking at the rest of your life. hail trump.
suicide drop facing suicide time

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-15-2018, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Could this be akin to Bill's wag the dog moment? Cohen is now under a criminal investigation... War Hawks engaged.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:03 AM
Banned

my predicion: trump used this opporutnity to increase his hand with negiotiations with north korea next month meanwhile dispelling rumors that he was colluding with russia. The DPRK are probubuly talking about these strikes like its big news.

hes just 4d chessing like he always does, watch I probubly am not wrong
Old 04-15-2018, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could this be akin to Bill's wag the dog moment? Cohen is now under a criminal investigation... War Hawks engaged.
for the dumbos: Cohen (personal friend of Trump, hes only represented Trump and Trump alone for 20+ years) to get compliance from Trump.

Ahldagor woke 920

Old 04-15-2018, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

truth just released from Israel's press/foreign minister/ambassador..

real reason for the air strikes was Israel is determined to prevent the formation of any Iranian military bases in Syria.

The cruise missiles were mostly targeting Iranian interests under the guise of "chemical weapon facilities" (same as 1999 air strike that targeted a chem facility, it was actually a milk factory producing the countries milk lol)

Its funny how if you read all the articles from every country in the aftermath of something you can actually figure out the truth without being a Deep State yourself.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
truth just released from Israel's press/foreign minister/ambassador..

real reason for the air strikes was Israel is determined to prevent the formation of any Iranian military bases in Syria.

The cruise missiles were mostly targeting Iranian interests under the guise of "chemical weapon facilities" (same as 1999 air strike that targeted a chem facility, it was actually a milk factory producing the countries milk lol)

Its funny how if you read all the articles from every country in the aftermath of something you can actually figure out the truth without being a Deep State yourself.
uh what does this have to do with stormy danials, asks the media.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:01 PM
Banned

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...ence-1.4580310

"she broke the law but that's ok cus itd be great if we could support POC" -Liberal Media
Closed Thread