Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 01:43 AM
Banned

Israel closes airspace over disputed Golan Heights after US-led strikes hit Syria...

Same old story...Zionists stealing more land that doesn't belong to them and using the U.S. Military to do it.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/isr...reports-130304

This is the real purpose for Trump's change of heart no matter how indirectly. Israel continues to be our most expensive ally. They take it granted. The opinion polls of younger Americans is painting a dark future for them.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Israel closes airspace over disputed Golan Heights after US-led strikes hit Syria...

Same old story...Zionists stealing more land that doesn't belong to them and using the U.S. Military to do it.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/isr...reports-130304

This is the real purpose for Trump's change of heart no matter how indirectly. Israel continues to be our most expensive ally. They take it granted. The opinion polls of younger Americans is painting a dark future for them.

lol yea i already posted what the syrian strike was about

but i appreciate the additional confirmation from the liberal leftist poster.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-17-2018, 02:40 AM
Banned

800px-Brechat_ram_mt_hermon.jpg

Man, that land is so nice it makes me want gas a bunch of children and then bait America into blowing up some more Syrian families.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 9778

Man, that land is so nice it makes me want gas a bunch of children and then bait America into blowing up some more Syrian families.
Pipelines don't build themselves.
Old 04-17-2018, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Attachment 9778

So Israel conducted the chemical attacks?

Just asking for clarification as to what you're asserting. Thanks and God bless
Old 04-17-2018, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Attachment 9778

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2018, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Israel conducted the chemical attacks?

Just asking for clarification as to what you're asserting. Thanks and God bless
Well it's probably unlikely they did so with Jewish soldiers sporting a Star of David armband. It's also possible they are just taking advantage of the situation. But I think its most likely that they are indirectly responsible for the attack.

It's hard to separate the warmongering factions of Israel from those in our own military industrial complex that support them.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:50 PM
Banned

In more somber news, Glen Beck has been forced to sell his private jet. The Blaze hasn't done so well after supporting Cruz over Trump. Glen was let go and I think this old dog is out of new tricks.

Quote:
Glen Beck
Private jet travel is the only material thing that can actually change your life,” Beck said, according to his personal website. “However, refined manner, gentleness, meekness, kindness, will be the only currency of any true value.
Old 04-17-2018, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well it's probably unlikely they did so with Jewish soldiers sporting a Star of David armband. It's also possible they are just taking advantage of the situation. But I think its most likely that they are indirectly responsible for the attack.

It's hard to separate the warmongering factions of Israel from those in our own military industrial complex that support them.
So it was a false flag committed by factions in the US or Israel. Got it. What's the end game? Where is it leading? A few tomahawks clearly wasn't the point of the false flag so explain it to me if you wouldn't mind
Old 04-17-2018, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it was a false flag committed by factions in the US or Israel. Got it. What's the end game? Where is it leading? A few tomahawks clearly wasn't the point of the false flag so explain it to me if you wouldn't mind
Well first of all, I hate to say it. But I think the tomahawks and tough talk was a cleaver political maneuver by Trump. He lit up like a roman candle and acted like he was going to go all berzerk...the media couldn't help but start sounding alarms like our crazy president was about to go to war (against his campaign promises)..and then "Mattis calms him down" and he drops the issue like he wanted to in the first place. Russia has to save face, but I think they know whats up.

Meanwhile the chaos has been used for Israel to push into Golen Heights. They will now claim that they need to hold the area for security purposes...and then start settling the land in time. It's some of the best land around the area.

They have been pushing into Golen Heights before, slowly. They play this game where they have a tractor push into Syrian land, and then when the Syrians finally fire on the tractor -- they bombard the Syrians and move up the line to "secure the area."

This is all a big game of creeping boarders for "security purposes." For some reason they have been very successful at keeping this story out of the western press. Probably because they manage to make these "security measures" look good on paper. That and corruption combined with no one giving a fuck about Syria.
Closed Thread