Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

You can't restrict freedom of speech from anyone without risking the same precedent being used on you later. Newsflash, our side lost and we're not the ones in power right now. Restriction of speech isn't very likely to be in our favor, not that the idea is any less abhorrent if it were.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Banned

Betsy Devos is not my favorite woman Washinton ATM. From what I can tell, she made federals rules on suing for-profit college scam centers stacked in favor of the scammers (other rich people she knows personally).

But I do like what she is doing on college courts. She is -- more or less -- getting rid of the ridiculous Obama-era Kangaroo Courts. I don't know why so many people have a brain disorder when it comes to proving sexual assault. Its like anything else, you're not supposed to assume guilt based on how bad the accusation is. It's supposed to be about evidence presented to a neutral arbiter.

So I can officially say I like something she did now.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't restrict freedom of speech from anyone without risking the same precedent being used on you later. Newsflash, our side lost and we're not the ones in power right now. Restriction of speech isn't very likely to be in our favor, not that the idea is any less abhorrent if it were.
I am in no way advocating for regulatory restriction of speech.

Smash em out
Old 09-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Banned

Confirmed I did a lot of drunk driving in my 20s in Texas
Old 09-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Banned

News flash, the conservative ignorant right wants to governmentally control google, facebook, and twitter.

The side in power wants to control free speech and squelch the "science" and "facts" and "evidence based" the left relies on to make sound reasoned arguments.

News flash the only way to stop this is to destroy the animals who are unable to fathom this, and continue to support this, because they are sub-human. It is not within their capacity to exercise free will or free thought or free speech.

News flash. I've been dehumanized my entire life, this is my answer to everything when I'm in a bad mood.

Newsflash, none of this will happen, animals rule the world. Innocents are tortured in the name of hypocritical fairytale-skyfairy ideals, this is the nature and spirit of "humanity". It is valueless.

Newsflash, Sephy here, reporting live from meteor crater, unaffiliated with "humanity" or any of the main-stream groupthinks. No one, nothing is worth(y) (of) "saving" or helping, or sacrificing for. Kill them all.

Put them down.

And out of their blind misery.

It's time to weed the garden and sow a fresh batch of oats.

Maybe a bit of cauliflower. I'd prefer it if I was the one to decide. Vs some asshole like Trump or Mike Pence, Newt Gingrich, Rick Scott... (MEGA assholes). Or Putin. Or Hillary. Or the CEO of WalMart. Or some Chinese oligarch.

It's unlikely you will get me to ever "like you" or "believe in you" or "respect your mind and ideals". All I respect is my ability and capacity to destroy you, while I still have any capacity to do so, and until the moment I become a complete invalid.

Humanity, especially consevative America, has proven it is a failure in my eyes for 38 years as it has consistently and actively subverted and run this country into the ground for SHORT TERM CORPORATE gains. I'll be dead soon in a geological time scale, and so will conservative America as it is now. You will all cease to exist and blink out of existence in a few more revolutions around a star that will too eventually blink out of existence in a relatively short time.

Please do, carry on, in abject ignorance, and fear, and hurt people like me while you are still alive, do your best. The best is all you can do, and your best sucks, it's pathetic.

Your best is Trump. Every time you see him you recognize how flawed and shitty your lives and ideals are reflected back at you in the form of your dear pathetic lardass of a leader. You can pretend that you love him and that everything is great, and bury your heads and "believe" in him, but in your dying hellish nightmares Trump will haunt you all for what is YOUR eternity. He will follow you to your grave for supporting him. I'll take meteor crater over that any day of my very own (slightly less?) pathetic existence.
Last edited by clevergirl; 09-01-2018 at 12:20 PM..
Old 09-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
News flash, the conservative ignorant right wants to governmentally control google, facebook, and twitter.

The side in power wants to control free speech and squelch the "science" and "facts" and "evidence based" the left relies on to make sound reasoned arguments.

News flash the only way to stop this is to destroy the animals who are unable to fathom this, and continue to support this, because they are sub-human. It is not within their capacity to exercise free will or free thought or free speech.

News flash. I've been dehumanized my entire life, this is my answer to everything when I'm in a bad mood.

Newsflash, none of this will happen, animals rule the world. Innocents are tortured in the name of hypocritical fairytale-skyfairy ideals, this is the nature and spirit of "humanity". It is valueless.

Newsflash, Sephy here, reporting live from meteor crater, unaffiliated with "humanity" or any of the main-stream groupthinks. No one, nothing is worth(y) (of) "saving" or helping, or sacrificing for. Kill them all.

Put them down.

And out of their blind misery.

It's time to weed the garden and sow a fresh batch of oats.

Maybe a bit of cauliflower. I'd prefer it if I was the one to decide. Vs some asshole like Trump or Mike Pence, Newt Gingrich, Rick Scott... (MEGA assholes). Or Putin. Or Hillary. Or the CEO of WalMart. Or some Chinese oligarch.

It's unlikely you will get me to ever "like you" or "believe in you" or "respect your mind and ideals". All I respect is my ability and capacity to destroy you, while I still have any capacity to do so, and until the moment I become a complete invalid.

Humanity, especially consevative America, has proven it is a failure in my eyes for 38 years as it has consistently and actively subverted and run this country into the ground for SHORT TERM CORPORATE gains. I'll be dead soon in a geological time scale, and so will conservative America as it is now. You will all cease to exist and blink out of existence in a few more revolutions around a star that will too eventually blink out of existence in a relatively short time.

Please do, carry on, in abject ignorance, and fear, and hurt people like me while you are still alive, do your best. The best is all you can do, and your best sucks, it's pathetic.

Your best is Trump. Every time you see him you recognize how flawed and shitty your lives and ideals are reflected back at you in the form of your dear pathetic lardass of a leader. You can pretend that you love him and that everything is great, and bury your heads and "believe" in him, but in your dying hellish nightmares Trump will haunt you all for what is YOUR eternity. He will follow you to your grave for supporting him. I'll take meteor crater over that any day of my very own (slightly less?) pathetic attempt at a brief and uninspired existence.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quoted for final form. I don't think I can crazy anymore for today.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am in no way advocating for regulatory restriction of speech.

Smash em out
You can’t though

That’s my point dude. Y’all can’t nut up for violence. Things are the way they are meant to be because the hierarchy is as it should be. If you choose violence, you will be repurposed as soil

Hope this helps
Old 09-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can’t though

That’s my point dude. Y’all can’t nut up for violence. Things are the way they are meant to be because the hierarchy is as it should be. If you choose violence, you will be repurposed as soil

Hope this helps
Quote:
“Antifa is winning,” he said, because of its willingness to go to extreme measures to stop the events.
-Literally a Nazi who got violenced, looks like ur wrong

my good chum
Old 09-01-2018, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can’t though

Hope this helps
I believe ridicule can be just as effective in culling ideologies. Violence means you lose. Even if you win the public will hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Literally a Nazi who got violenced, looks like ur wrong

my good chum
It's a crazy person giving other crazy people props. Hardly winning by any measure.
Last edited by Cecily; 09-01-2018 at 01:46 PM..
Closed Thread