Old 10-23-2019, 08:33 PM
Kobold

Soulfire
Any Slot / Can Equip.

Cmon.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial Ooze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm all for making soulfire pally only, but I gotta say if you can't get to Lucan, you're not trying very hard. I've gone in there lots of times and the room's been empty. If you can keep down the two that spawn in the room with him, people respect the camp. I've camped it a couple times, and both times I got there about 2 hours before his spawn time, kept his room down, and everyone respected it. People came or logged in and out, especially as it got closer to his spawn timer, but when they saw me there actively camping him, they left. I don't see any reason it won't be the same on green.

All that said, yeah I'd like to see that thing nerfed to pally only, clickable from inventory. It wasn't meant to be exploited the way it was on blue.
People do not respect the camp they pull him before the pallies have a chance Ive seen people get suspended over lucan not guild suspended but account suspensions......

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 10-23-2019, 11:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't have 7k to buy the MQ of it for their epic?
Wont be 7k on green

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Closed Thread