Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 03:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more time, the people on blue ARE worse.

And yeah dude tons of lifers with no job on red too but blue is unrivaled. I miss big Cipro and hope he still has the shark pillow I bought him. Dude was playing in a fucking wooden chair 12+ hours a day with no padding. See that's another dude people didn't like and picked on that I got to know and appreciate. He had a really good side but was reactive and of course not perfect.
Nah, there's tons of low life's on Blue but a fair amount of well adjusted people too who enjoy the social aspect of the game. Red is pretty much entirely degenerate incel pieces of shit at this time.
Last edited by dussle27; 11-29-2018 at 03:29 PM..
Old 11-29-2018, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more time, the people on blue ARE worse.
this is true, and anyone who has spent time raiding on both servers knows this. Red has a pressure valve built in for people when they flip burgers.

Blue does not. The combination of many more people competing for the same finite number of precious dragon pixels plus the variance rules specifically forcing them to spend more time dicking around all day results in exponentially more weirdness. It's math.

Sirken did nothing wrong and his alleged downfall at the hands of an ancient Greek sirenthot is also the direct result of the blue server rules [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2018, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah cuz some "super competitive" cuck who can't play on a pvp server said so.
Rational people don't go to AIDS clinics and break into the used sharps containers to suck on them. Amazingly the same filter keeps them away from EQ PvP. Go play EVE-O or any of a dozen other games actually designed for it if you want some real PvP.
Old 11-29-2018, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rational people don't go to AIDS clinics and break into the used sharps containers to suck on them. Amazingly the same filter keeps them away from EQ PvP. Go play EVE-O or any of a dozen other games actually designed for it if you want some real PvP.
Best analogy in this thread.
Old 11-29-2018, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

dussle show me on the doll where red hurt you
Old 11-29-2018, 03:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dussle show me on the doll where red hurt you
I play on red dipshit. I'm just perpetually disgusted by everything about the server.
Old 11-29-2018, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

good plan, very smart
Old 11-29-2018, 03:50 PM
Orc

Dafuq is there to be disgusted about on red? The toxic puds got ran off to their dark hole dump of a server, everyone is really helpful, most people even when in opposing guilds get along, you get to play with Karsten, and you can torture Karsten by spamming Nightwish songs in /ooc.. best server EVER!
Old 11-29-2018, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy loves to just keep proving my point

more stories, more kool aid fed trolls crying to GMs

too much gm involvement

bans without proof ,+ corruption

now we have come full circle
I think the problem is that you're deluded enough to believe your own train of thought.

FACT: Most people know you as a cheater.

Similarly everyone knows Buhbuh is an RMTer and just because he hasnt caught a ban for it yet doesn't make him not an RMTer.
You on the other HAVE caught a ban for cheating yet you live in this deluded state that there's no proof and it was wrong and everyone is against you when they tell their stories of how you magically find them in corners of zones witin 30 seconds of zoning in to zones etc.

Literally ask any vet of red99 and they say you're a cheater. These guys also know the ins and outs of the same cheats you used and identified the patterns in your behaviour.

Now you might have stopped cheating since your ban, but the O.G. ban was just and you need to get over it.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dephyant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dafuq is there to be disgusted about on red? The toxic puds got ran off to their dark hole dump of a server, everyone is really helpful, most people even when in opposing guilds get along, you get to play with Karsten, and you can torture Karsten by spamming Nightwish songs in /ooc.. best server EVER!
You’re gross red is dead.

Tune was banned by Sirken and still is mad.

Blue is a lot more willing to work together than red hence the population.

Am I missing anything?
Closed Thread