Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server player # stats don't lie bro.

You inhereted a server with 200 average players (+ all these casual players that would login from time to time) and drove it down to 50-80 in 2 years via poor decisions/housing cheaters/rmters and continuous petitions against anyone and their dog because of your paranoia stemming from your guilty concious from your own cheating. Your ideology is to petition everyone for any minor infringement before "they" petition you (paranoia) about something and that ideology permeated thru your guilds' members to the point no one wanted to PvP incase their toons gets banned.

The server culture shifted from one of a fun place to enjoy gaming time, to this bitter cheaters paradise with everyone flinging off petitions everytime a PvP encounter happened.

PvP became a taboo aspect of red99 during your tenure, unless it was your chargers driving guilds and players off the server. Couple that with the fact you basically spent your entire EverQuest career hiding on alts, or classes that have a distict undeniable advantage in escaping PvP, or surviving PvP and are so paranoid with dying in PvP that you will use other people's toons to hide on instead of your own (and according to rumours, will go and get banned on them too).

GMs even gave up 100% on the server during your tenure, much like 100s of players did too.

For you this place was/is an addiction but to many other's it was a place to spend freetime: what you failed to recongize is that other's can go spend their time elsewhere and that's what people did, aka they voted with their feet to leave the toxic server culture you cultivated. You claim it's other players faults, other guilds faults, yet the server #'s kept dwindling and your guild kept up their toxic behaviour when all the "so-called toxic PvP" players left the server, funny that hay?

Addiction and "been in the moment" is a tough thing to see one's own faults thru which you never will see.. well not untill you go clean and have moments of reflection...

TLDR: you cultivated a toxic server culture no one wanted to spend their gaming time on. Aslong as you had enough bodies to kill dragons in ToV it didnt matter what happened to the server.
You are very accurate , tune went out of his way to frame me with doctored petitions every day... he has a Flak cheats series and managed to get some shared druid banned by Sirken for gating. Who seriously wants to play on server filled with pussies who cry all the time tbh.
Last edited by kotton05; 04-29-2019 at 02:04 PM..
Old 04-29-2019, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server player # stats don't lie bro.

You inhereted a server with 200 average players (+ all these casual players that would login from time to time) and drove it down to 50-80 in 2 years via poor decisions/housing cheaters/rmters and continuous petitions against anyone and their dog because of your paranoia stemming from your guilty concious from your own cheating. Your ideology is to petition everyone for any minor infringement before "they" petition you (paranoia) about something and that ideology permeated thru your guilds' members to the point no one wanted to PvP incase their toons gets banned.

The server culture shifted from one of a fun place to enjoy gaming time, to this bitter cheaters paradise with everyone flinging off petitions everytime a PvP encounter happened.

PvP became a taboo aspect of red99 during your tenure, unless it was your chargers driving guilds and players off the server. Couple that with the fact you basically spent your entire EverQuest career hiding on alts, or classes that have a distict undeniable advantage in escaping PvP, or surviving PvP and are so paranoid with dying in PvP that you will use other people's toons to hide on instead of your own (and according to rumours, will go and get banned on them too).

GMs even gave up 100% on the server during your tenure, much like 100s of players did too.

For you this place was/is an addiction but to many other's it was a place to spend freetime: what you failed to recongize is that other's can go spend their time elsewhere and that's what people did, aka they voted with their feet to leave the toxic server culture you cultivated. You claim it's other players faults, other guilds faults, yet the server #'s kept dwindling and your guild kept up their toxic behaviour when all the "so-called toxic PvP" players left the server, funny that hay?

Addiction and "been in the moment" is a tough thing to see one's own faults thru which you never will see.. well not untill you go clean and have moments of reflection...

TLDR: you cultivated a toxic server culture no one wanted to spend their gaming time on. Aslong as you had enough bodies to kill dragons in ToV it didnt matter what happened to the server.
What a load of crap. One man didn't ruin it for everyone. Not even two (Sirken and Tune) could do that. Tune petitioned people? How many petitioned him? Give me a break, you guys were/are as bad as Tune ever was. He just beat you off the server.

Tune inherited a server? So day one everyone bowed to Tune? Gimme a break. You make it sound like 199 people couldn't stop ONE player from bring Red 99 to what it is today.

More likely, the bunch of you forum trolls were a large part of it too. Griefing new players at level 10 with your fungi twinks because they were skill-less kills. Taking /OOC to toxic levels to where most of us just turn it off now. That wasn't Tune, that was you.

Then when barely anyone logs in anymore, you sit on the forums and cry.

Bottom line: Tune Beat You. Everyone still playing beat you. A 20 yr Elf Sim Beat You. Your opinion doesn't matter anymore. Worthless forum trolls with zero value to Project 1999 Red or Blue.

You Lost, Get Over It.
Old 04-29-2019, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a load of crap. One man didn't ruin it for everyone. Not even two (Sirken and Tune) could do that. Tune petitioned people? How many petitioned him? Give me a break, you guys were/are as bad as Tune ever was. He just beat you off the server.

Tune inherited a server? So day one everyone bowed to Tune? Gimme a break. You make it sound like 199 people couldn't stop ONE player from bring Red 99 to what it is today.

More likely, the bunch of you forum trolls were a large part of it too. Griefing new players at level 10 with your fungi twinks because they were skill-less kills. Taking /OOC to toxic levels to where most of us just turn it off now. That wasn't Tune, that was you.

Then when barely anyone logs in anymore, you sit on the forums and cry.

Bottom line: Tune Beat You. Everyone still playing beat you. A 20 yr Elf Sim Beat You. Your opinion doesn't matter anymore. Worthless forum trolls with zero value to Project 1999 Red or Blue.

You Lost, Get Over It.
Didnt you get to level 56 on a 360% xp server and was never involved in anything on the server other than trying to counter "troll" for Tune?

I hardly think your opinion counts to be frank.

You people whine about twinks killing you? Fuck man should have leveled up when I did and there were GROUPS of players hunting you down. Every hour someone logging in twinks to kill you or try to kill you. But we all kept at it because it was a fun dynamic. The whole twink thing is a joke and just an copout.

When I leveled up there was a bard that ran around MM dispelling roots and CC just to xp death you. CoM had atleasylt 10 twink wizards/rogues loggijg in constantly. KC had whole groups of Azreal and Houkuten members chasing you around. Unrest was literered with twinks - non of this stopped people leveling.

People would root you next to mobs so you took an xp death.

Going to bank in North Freeport was a 50/50 chance for PvP.

People like you came for a PvE experience (like most of us did) but we adapted to survive the PvP or participate in the PvP...this is where you deviated and constantly cry about PvP and twinks.

You dont know Tune like most of us do. You're a coat tail rider on a server rich with history, your opinion doesn't really matter.
Last edited by White_knight; 04-29-2019 at 06:11 PM..
Old 04-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

^that is what an aussie slam dunk looks like. Ben Simmons tonight.
Old 04-29-2019, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

I dont care about low level twinks. Bluebies do though. Didn't bother me. I'm still here. You ragequit to blue to solo a paladin and make videos. You lost.

Cry me a river on these forums. Your ragequit tears are delish.
Old 04-29-2019, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Ignight not only rage quit from roz but also from here a couple times. What’s delish is how bad someone can be at a game that’s 20 years old.

That’s delish.
Old 04-29-2019, 08:30 PM
Banned

Ignight is a terrible player and brain damaged
Old 04-29-2019, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Guys,

Rogean PMed me and asked me to clean up red, so I'm your new guide. I have the authority to ban people on sight with the expectation of a full investigation upon dispute from the banned parties. I thought this may be a good way to increase population on RoZ.

Best Regards,
Jeremy
Old 04-29-2019, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

It's so easy to trigger the two forum nerds.

Gotem!
Old 04-29-2019, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Guys,

Rogean PMed me and asked me to clean up red, so I'm your new guide. I have the authority to ban people on sight with the expectation of a full investigation upon dispute from the banned parties. I thought this may be a good way to increase population on RoZ.

Best Regards,
Jeremy
A+ would let Jermy be a GM