Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A couple thoughts, OP. Firstly, if you’re level 40 in 32 days, that’s some pretty fast leveling. You may have left most other players behind. So the problem may fix itself!

Secondly, someone theorized that a higher percentage of solo-questers would /move to Teal for the lower population. That could be affecting your experience.

You really should try reaching out via tells and forming groups. Another response might be to make an alt. Then you can check for groups in two level ranges. You could also gather gear for an alt, even an alt you haven’t made yet, while awaiing more group-oriented players to catch up to you.
I'm not actually having any issues progressing, the server just doesn't feel classic. Is it fun and functional? Sure. It could possibly just be a teal problem.
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 11-27-2019, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not actually having any issues progressing, the server just doesn't feel classic. Is it fun and functional? Sure. It could possibly just be a teal problem.
Oh. Ok, cool.

Does anyone know if people back in 1999 leveled as fast as we, the P99 Neckbeard Association, have?
Old 11-27-2019, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

The neckbeards of that age have long ago gone to Dewhalla, so the world may never know.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually said very few people grouping past 40.
Yes because there are very few people who even ARE level 40+.

I know the ultra-hardcore P99 population has gotten accustomed to being catered to, but holy shit your entitlement is REALLY showing here.

Merging the servers on the basis of 5% of the playerbase that's 40+ is a horseshit idea.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The neckbeards of that age have long ago gone to Dewhalla, so the world may never know.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I died.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 11-27-2019, 03:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh. Ok, cool.

Does anyone know if people back in 1999 leveled as fast as we, the P99 Neckbeard Association, have?
From a filthy casual back in 1999 playing EQ to a filthy casual playing P99 on and off since 2013, this Green server has been pretty classic to me. I had a paladin during Retail that ended up with the Soulfire and killed Naggy/Vox, but never went much further than that. I don't recall how long leveling took back then, but the hybrid penalty was brutal for sure.

I currently have a lvl 9 Paladin, a lvl 11 Cleric alt and a lvl 7 warrior alt on Green. My Paladin was around lvl 23 on Blue and my cleric was lvl 14. I don't have much time to play and I end up doing some quests or killing some blue mobs here and there. I have grouped in CB and wandered the world a bit. Some nights after I get home from work, I get online just to get on the boat for a corpse run (is there anything more classic than that?).
Old 11-27-2019, 03:53 PM
Banned

a nice science
Old 11-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Server GM

time to merge the threads
Old 11-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Id love to see ZEM changes, no need to always make guk an overcrowded clusterfuck.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
time to merge the threads
You should have goofed and merge the old into the new then rog can merge green into teal bwahaha