Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-06-2021, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually prefer 2 wash by hand. It's not my rule. Took me years to get a proper drying rack. I always wash 2 or three by hand and get told to use the dishwasher. I say if you want let me wash em and you can put em in the dishwasher if you want.

I'm immaculate and I always do a better job than the machine. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

I enjoy handwashing dishes.

It's cathartic.

Watched this cool video today:
Loved that speech! And yeah, hand washing works better.
Old 10-06-2021, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Won a battle with android chrome over browser tabs.

Until next time, scurrilous knave. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2021, 07:17 AM
Fire Giant

Went to a fancy Michelin star restaurant for dinner. Couldn't help but start laughing when the brought out the first appetizer.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

An anchovy and black olive "taco". My inner Californian almost slapped the waiter for using the name taco in vein, but I restrained myself.

I get that fancy restaurants love these little portions, but this is just silly.

The rest of meal was great, but I'll always remember it for this little teeny tiny taco.

Edit: I fuckin' hate washing dishes by hand! Dishwasher 4 life!
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 10-07-2021 at 07:21 AM..
Old 10-07-2021, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can't tell if this is drugs, mental illness, or satire

maybe all of the above
Nicely done! Most of my posts are an intentional melting pot of those three elements. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is another element, intense illness, which aggravates all of these. Cannibals are blind to it (you, patriam etc.) and would treat their loved ones with severity IRL if they ever expressed such symptoms, as they are loyal first and foremost to production capacity. But what if I told you I was supporting my family while being this sick and self-aware of my own neuroses? Oh and, while being hotter than your SO and smarter than your kids. Even gorilla logic understands at that point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I overstated what I really did -- more like stay up 48 hrs than 72 -- but I do believe I successfully self-diagnosed my long term stomach issue and have treated it. This was the first morning in months where I didn't wake up with the choice of either puking up or trying to swallow a gallon of compressed spider webs. Which is the only way to describe what I just defeated under EXTREMELY POOR and counterproductive medical advice.

I hate my doctors. but I will be bragging to them soon. All the color is back in my face and I have that youthful glow, like I have definitely done something good. I was dying y'all.

Jelly sad-boys, feel free to make obvious how impossible it is for you to integrate this reality or behave with decency under any circumstances lmao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm made of something stronger than you can even conceive of. You'd be dead in days in my shoes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] not outperforming your current boring self. But I guess that's some pretty "real", "cray-zee", "not normal" shit to bring to a forum board therefore I'm probably lying about my glorious life. Cringe. That's your ego getting bent into a pretzel by the emotional fender bender, FYI, if ur too stupid to process this. It's not a brag story; you are insecure. But do keep treating your sick and really rather reasonable friend like shit, dumbfuck gays.

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm feeling really really good today? Somewhere instead of gratitude there is definitely an undirected rage lol. I'm gonna go shadowbox or something now that I physically can! Love you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-07-2021 at 10:28 PM..
Old 10-07-2021, 11:53 PM
Banned

Was jogging my usual route just now. It’s dark out, can’t see. I feel teeth snapping behind my trailing foot and a tug on it as they make contact with it and start pulling it back

Ok, first dog attack. Plan is the same for the black bears I have to be conscious about when I jog up north: just like black bears, dog attacks are predatory. Therefore the best defense is coming over the top with aggression and noise, to switch them out of prey drive by making them think this prey is more trouble than it’s worth. For bears it goes: if it’s black fight back, if it’s brown lie down (brown bear attacks most often defensive, lying down means you pose no threat), if it’s white say goodnight (you are fucked if attacked by polar bear)

Anyway, adrenaline pumping I spin around ready to re-locate this dog’s head to its ass with a kick, and realize it’s just a little guy. And as soon as I spin around, it stops trying to bite me and runs back to its owner. I wave at him and say “it’s all good!” and continue on

Luckily, not a vicious dog attack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-07-2021 at 11:56 PM..
Old 10-07-2021, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

You have to wash the dishes before they go in the dishwasher. Dishwashers sanitize; they don't really clean.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:33 AM
Banned

Oops as a footnote the “if it’s black fight back” never applies to a mother and her cub. You’re probably dead there anyway, but will be even more dead if you fight back
Old 10-08-2021, 01:15 AM
Banned

got a 94 on my bio exam =D

too bad i failed my stats quiz tho rip =(
Old 10-08-2021, 04:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to wash the dishes before they go in the dishwasher. Dishwashers sanitize; they don't really clean.
You anti-washers are all the same! Spreading your MSM lies and propaganda to further your political evil political agendas! Set aside your bias and realize the ultimate truth - hand washing dishes sucks!

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/hom...insing-dishes/
Old 10-08-2021, 04:45 AM
Fire Giant

in my hiking career I've come across two bears at close range. One in Washington, one in Japan. Both times I can confirm I was less concerned about the color and more concerned about not pooping my pants.

Most people do the same thing - stop and stand there like a dumbfounded idiot for a few seconds, then slowly back away while whispering something stupid like "oook mr bear, thats a good bear, that's right stay right there mr good bear, please don't come over here mr bear, etc."

So far my method is 2 for 2!