Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-25-2022, 10:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am honored to hear you say I truly do compete in a class of my own.]
You're certainly setting the curve in the class on being proud of embarrassing yourself.
Old 06-26-2022, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Ne te confundant illigitimi.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-27-2022, 03:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Do you have any "accomplishments" that would be impressive or is this your only one? I am genuinely curious about whether you have done any other server firsts or fast things that would make you look better than this.

Now if you had fastest 1-50 or 1-60 without any turn-ins at all and only through legit xping then that would be an actual accomplishment. You would have to know the most efficient route and all the right mobs and exactly how long to kill them before moving to the next mob that you could reasonable handle and that gave more xp. That would actually be impressive and take a hell of a lot of work and planning. You could also choose a specific class and have certain rules like no twinking/pre-gearing and maybe deciding if there's quests worth doing for gear that is worth the time to acquire. There's a TON of logistics that some people would find interesting, especially if you went into a deep dive.

But I don't see any accomplishment in the way you went about it. Hence why no one cares.
Last edited by Aisar87; 06-27-2022 at 03:36 AM..
Old 06-27-2022, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

How fast did people make 50 back when green opened, was it in a couple days or week, I don't recall. That's the record in my opinion, first to 50 on green.
Old 06-27-2022, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Didn’t a mage and a enchanter hit 50 first, despite pet summoning being rather handicapped?

Old 06-27-2022, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How fast did people make 50 back when green opened, was it in a couple days or week, I don't recall. That's the record in my opinion, first to 50 on green.
I think it was less than a week? That's absolutely doable on an Enchanter if you're just playing hardcore and sleeping a few hours a day while spending the rest charm killing on P99. Granted not having Breeze will slow you down in the earlier levels, but I still think you could probably get into the 30s in just like two days. Probably like two more days and you're at 50. If it wasn't for 35, 40, and 45 being lengthy hell levels you could do it faster.
Old 06-27-2022, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

no global cooldown reduction item, no ducking to interrupt spells, no gazoughi ring on a new server.....
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 07-24-2022, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

The last time I read through a guinness book of world records I was like.. really disappointed because all of the records are like, one person who walked down the street with 5 hampsters on his head, and its to compete for number of hampsters

Its like.. is this a meaningful record?
Old 07-24-2022, 02:31 AM
Banned

Thread reeks of autism
Old 07-24-2022, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The last time I read through a guinness book of world records I was like.. really disappointed because all of the records are like, one person who walked down the street with 5 hampsters on his head, and its to compete for number of hampsters

Its like.. is this a meaningful record?
I think Guinness ended up being rid of those kind of records.