Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HK good people, 1 app isn't a representation of an entire guild
what about 2 apps
Old 07-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshan Evanstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even remotely surprised, Ran into him in CoM leveling in my 40s 2 weeks ago. First experience with him went like this.

Group forms, calls CC, no one calls Temple walk over to temple, empty, mostly spawned. Start killing @ temple, 7 or 8 mobs into group this guy shows up throwing a tantrum cussing us out telling us its camped and we need to leave because he was here, immediately starts pulling shit and killing it with the shaman he was with directly infront of us. Threatens to report us because it was his camp and they had to zone out because of a bad pull and they had to rebuff while out of zone. Tells all of us in say hes sanding tells to officers in whatever guilds we were in to report us steal his camp.

Saw him on and off for the rest of the week usually trying to steal/contest mobs in any camp in CoM regardless if there were groups in those camps or not. Seems like a real winner.
Wow, I think I was there for part of this. Or something similar.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Old 07-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Banned

bravo, bravo
Old 07-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what about 2 apps
raid ban
Old 07-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Sarnak

Props to Haggard Krew. Gets rid of the guy. BDA and the Snaj incident... well, that's a whole 10+ page shit show.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Aviak

Unlike BDA, Haggard Crew are genuinely good people and will take care of this situation.

Solid troll, solid video.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Props to Haggard Krew. Gets rid of the guy. BDA and the Snaj incident... well, that's a whole 10+ page shit show.
A. Get off our dick

B. Level 59 and your forum account indicates that you started in February. Sounds like rmt to me. Care to comment?

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 07-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Kobold

I thought it was <Haggard Krew> shtick was to be aggressive with a fuck-you type attitude. I've seen these guys try to steal camps from Sebilis to Crushbone. Isn't Zyanak just playing the part and not being a pussy?

Directly from their website:

Quote:
GUILD POLICY

DON'T BE A DICK.

DON'T BE A PUSSY.

IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW 1. OR 2. /GUILDREMOVE (OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU)
Old 07-09-2015, 01:57 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought it was <Haggard Krew> shtick was to be aggressive with a fuck-you type attitude. I've seen these guys try to steal camps from Sebilis to Crushbone. Isn't Zyanak just playing the part and not being a pussy?

Directly from their website:
We cant police the entire server. If anyone has had a problem with a member , you send an officer a tell and we take care of it. Tell me one time where a haggard krew member was 100 percent in the wrong and nothing was done. We try to do as best as we can but sometimes you have to be an asshole back. Theres a difference between being competitive and trying to intentionally train people and cuss them out. Theres also 3 sides to a story, their side, your side, and the truth in the middle. We try to have the discussion with officers to see how we can handle the situation best but we cant please everyone and we wont try to. Also the member zyanak was removed after the officers discussed. Im not sure what exactly happened before the video but it was pretty clear he tried training you guys which is a dick move. And thanks for checking out our website, its pretty sweet isnt it?
Old 07-09-2015, 06:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A. Get off our dick

B. Level 59 and your forum account indicates that you started in February. Sounds like rmt to me. Care to comment?
Guild: bda.

I don't think anyone cares to comment. This is a courtesy reply.
Closed Thread