Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Banned

Name and Train
Old 11-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive done this a few times, its one of the only ways to make someone your bitch on green/teal. Just look for someome un-anon 30 minutes away from you and invite him to a bomb ass group then tell him to beat it, lol, makes me laugh everytime.

Palemoon is pretty stupud, if therr was PvP id invite you over then kill you. Ive done this a ton of times on red. Id even offer a port just to leave you dead in hate. And no, if your a whiny enough bitch to cry about it on the forums, you would NEVER be able to kill me.
Damn, that's so funny. You're awesome. What did you say your character's name was again? You know, so I know who to /cheer when I see you.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in that group, knew nothing of this situation till afterward though. We had just lost our 30SK main tank to wife aggro. Im guessing gear was an excuse for realizing he fucked up in telling you to come in the first place...without the sk we suffered and fell apart soon after
This is probably what happened. They were using a 30 sk to tank, asked a 23 war to rep and once you got there they realized it wasn't gonna work. Full banded armor is fine btw to tank, but if previous tank was level 30 in bronze I can kinda see how this situation might have played out due to a mistake from the person recruiting.
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 11-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Hearing the story that makes sense now. I wish he would have just said that, I would have understood completely. Oh well, this shit happens in online games.

Something doesn't add up. No, I just didn't want to name the person [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 11-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asking someone to leave the group over gear when said person is in level-appropriate gear usually means one of two things: A) the group in question wanted to make room for some other friend of theirs and were too chicken to say so, or B) they're looking for overgeared people to carry them so they can be lazier. More rarely it may also be a case of wanton stupidity manifesting itself but if I were taking bets I'd bet on "A" in this case.

Danth

Or "C" OP is telling a tall tale...that's my vote. I cant see anyone doing this...because it would not have been just the warrior booting him for gear it would have been a whole group of people. Not to mention the group he is talking about it lvl 20's no one in that group had better gear. OP is full of shit.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke68 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hearing the story that makes sense now. I wish he would have just said that, I would have understood completely. Oh well, this shit happens in online games.

Something doesn't add up. No, I just didn't want to name the person [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
cool of ya not to name him. I don't think he deserves server wrath for a group makeup screw up. Mabye too proud to admit a mistake to ya, but not a bad guy
Old 11-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or "C" OP is telling a tall tale...that's my vote. I cant see anyone doing this...because it would not have been just the warrior booting him for gear it would have been a whole group of people. Not to mention the group he is talking about it lvl 20's no one in that group had better gear. OP is full of shit.
guessing has a 50% chance of being wrong ya know
Old 11-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guessing has a 50% chance of being wrong ya know
I run a little better than that...so maybe 40% chance of being wrong. Either way no room for snowflakes in life anymore. Sounds like a snowflake post.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

So honest mistake. Group leader or whomever invited should have just admitted to the mistake and apologized. No need to lie and criticize your gear, rather than just explaining the class make-up was a poor choice.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I run a little better than that...so maybe 40% chance of being wrong. Either way no room for snowflakes in life anymore. Sounds like a snowflake post.
nah it happened. Bronze drops on second floor so that's where ya got to get to move up from banded if youre getting it the old fashioned way, so post was legit. Nothing wrong about the OPs perspective.

On p99 though theres a fp group.....on live in the day there was a magi group, a bar group, a hand group and even a group for whatever ghoul above the mr stairs. So many know the ins and outs now its tough to play "old fashioned"
Last edited by 12point; 11-09-2019 at 04:01 PM..
Closed Thread