Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Large Bat

How many raid bosses you get last week? Sorry I know the answer to that it's a mean JOKE
Old 05-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biotodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many raid bosses you get last week? Sorry I know the answer to that it's a mean JOKE
If full plane gear an resist gear is bad with 211wis and 2.2k mana. Pretty sure your just a coward not wanting to get shown up. Prove me wrong.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Large Bat

We can definatly duel @ the next pvp extravaganza.....no worries Crackzilla

Talk your guild into coming to a full guild against guild pvp match .... otherwise my obligations to tracking mobs so we can continue to get 80%+ of total raid bosses to see the server is more important than wasting time on you...

Not that you would know but dominating a server takes alot of commitment from trackers and players.....that commitment far out weighs squashing your face AGAIN

And for the record I'd be sad if I only had 2.2k mana .... although I will acknowledge for your guild its good
Old 05-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biotodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We can definatly duel @ the next pvp extravaganza.....no worries Crackzilla

Talk your guild into coming to a full guild against guild pvp match .... otherwise my obligations to tracking mobs so we can continue to get 80%+ of total raid bosses to see the server is more important than wasting time on you...

Not that you would know but dominating a server takes alot of commitment from trackers and players.....that commitment far out weighs squashing your face AGAIN

And for the record I'd be sad if I only had 2.2k mana .... although I will acknowledge for your guild its good
Again?? You never killed me, Ill just leave this be when your balls drop come talk to me.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Large Bat

I didn't kill you nope but I was in the group of people owning you.....
Old 05-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Orc

All you guys and gals who are crying about being pvped / camped and not being able to play for a night can just shut up.

EVERQUEST PVP is like the special Olympics.....you know the rest of the joke.

If you want a real pvp game where you can show off your e peen this isn't it.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Kobold

Ug. I apologize for all the redundancy but so much it was lost in the flood of stupidity here.

So Divinity was trying to host a fun event for the server in the arena. Unfortunately not many people made it, although I believe that is largly because they knew IB was going to be there.

I arrived and IB says in shout to join Divinity's team because they need numbers (They didn't actually need numbers, they had more people already but IB is cocky). So I joined Divinity's team in the match. Since I arrived late the first match was about to begin and I didn't have to wait long to see the action. It was allot of fun at first, I got two kills before some of the IB that was bound there ran back into the fight and killed some more of us. It was agreed that Divinity won, which wasn't surprising because our team had more people.

Everyone agrees to a rematch and while we are rezzing, medding and half of us were afk (I wasn't actually even in the zone, I had to gate back when they attacked preemptively) Then rather then just kill some people or have some fun before the actual match, IB goes -

"Hey how can we reinforce that fact that we are the worst guild on the server? Oh I know, we can act all butthurt for losing one uneven teamed. unserious and just for fun match and start corpse camping the people who invited us here for this fun and keep them in an indefinite loading screen for 2 hours. Forcing them to stay awake for hours longer then they agreed unless they want to log in tomorrow without a port out. Then we can go laugh about it on the forums and try and get them to confess that THEY are actually the douchebags because they rightfully acted angry and upset at our griefing them!" Woot

You went way too fucking far. Of coarse you knew that and you just wanted to push buttons and get people as angry as you were for losing. Pathetic.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you really think somebody needs to be some badass banging 7 model girlfriends while driving their Ferrari to call this shit out for being so embarrasingly trivial and pathetic, then you really are too far gone and need to see a therapist immediately.
Uhhh... The point is that telling someone to "get a life" for doing what they enjoy is probably the dumbest fucking thing you could possibly say to another person. Obviously the rest was a fairly blatant exaggeration. *shrug*
Old 05-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

this thread is definitely pathetic by this point.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

Well I chose not to participate because I knew it was gonna be lame...
Closed Thread