Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 10:42 AM
Large Bat

I would go to Red if de-leveling was done away with or limit it to a max of 4 levels. After that you start losing random items.

I don't think Red servers were done particularly well back in the day. Right now I see P99 Red as a waste of valuable resources.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:34 AM
Aviak

The red server is so empty I don't really understand the pvp concerns. Maybe closer to level 60 you get ganked occasionally but it seems lik the harder part is ever finding someone to group with
Old 06-16-2019, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Red isn't PvP.

It's barely P.
Old 06-16-2019, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

I have a level 1 Enchanter on red that im holding off playing until i can find 2 or 3 people who want to static group a couple nights a week!

Pm if interested
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-22-2019, 04:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
enjoy your pvp dead server. I would even argue theres more pvp going down on blue tbo
This for sure. You wouldn't believe how many duels I have gotten into right by the Seb zone in. Warriors, rogues, monks, bards, hell even Sk, Pally, and rangers. And I win every time!!!

Legit pvp on Blue all day.
Old 06-22-2019, 06:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornaki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The red server is so empty I don't really understand the pvp concerns. Maybe closer to level 60 you get ganked occasionally but it seems lik the harder part is ever finding someone to group with
When I played there, I would see gankers come to crushbone / mistmoore all the time.
Old 06-22-2019, 06:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveslug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I played there, I would see gankers come to crushbone / mistmoore all the time.
I was in mistmoore and did three different groups without even a single person trying to kill me. At one point there were two groups killing in the same area and nobody tried to kill the other group to claim the zone. I'm sure it happens but in general it's pretty safe right now.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornaki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in mistmoore and did three different groups without even a single person trying to kill me. At one point there were two groups killing in the same area and nobody tried to kill the other group to claim the zone. I'm sure it happens but in general it's pretty safe right now.
Yea completely different then, because I didn't see a single person leveling. Only people coming into the zone were gankers looking for a easy kill.

I can remember crushbone the ganker killed me over and over, saying "loot and scoot" didn't mean shit to him. After about 10 kills I just said in OOC were my spawn point was and called him out. I have no doubt he, and people like him helped to drive away many new players.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Why would anyone play on Red after reading this thread?

Blue players: "theres no players on Red, wasteland"
Red FQ's: "gonna gank you to smithereens ifu join"
Current Red players: "theres no PvP here at all! Come join holding hands and easy lvling"

Whats the point of making these counterproductive propaganda threads ? Red is dead and most players on it really suck
Old 06-24-2019, 07:55 AM
Sarnak

I said it once and I'll say it again. People on Red are so desperate its sad.
Closed Thread