Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 08:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to vanix Send a message via AIM to vanix Send a message via Yahoo to vanix
Default FD and Green Pet argo on Green ?

I seem to remember sk's and necro's making me feel some type of way with the ability to FD and send in a low lvl green pet who will argo which ever of the 2000 mobs say in ntov and pull it right to the raid like with the precision that such a retarded mechanic should never do but somehow seemed very real back in 06.. so why does'nt this work on blue or green that i know of? I mean this sneak pulling exploit was something i never knew of or needed back then and yet everyones doing it and crying when its gone yet what ever happened to the pet pulling exploits? I mean its hard keeping track but im pretty sure prog server #1 mechanics dont include nerfs to this and p99 will never get there on the timeline so wtf? i require answers please
Old 12-10-2019, 10:21 PM
Kobold

Green pet pulling was a product of pets becoming neutral in luclin.
Old 12-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to vanix Send a message via AIM to vanix Send a message via Yahoo to vanix

i thought they were just low level and .. fuck man i didnt think about that, there's always some answer you don't expect such as this.. guess as much as i hated the char models there is a lot more of luclin that i actually liked.. lol
Closed Thread