Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bertoxxulous is a joke compared to the one true god of orderly hate, Innoruuk.
Rip cultboy Dijin.
Old 10-31-2019, 09:56 AM
Kobold

Would a DE Necro be KoS in the Qeynos Aqueduct parts where Necro's can learn their spells? Or can they travel down there safely to buy and such
Old 10-31-2019, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaiyan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would a DE Necro be KoS in the Qeynos Aqueduct parts where Necro's can learn their spells? Or can they travel down there safely to buy and such
I don't think you'll be KOS. Apprehensive probably, maybe dubious. THere's some lowbie priest NPCs around the qeynos area you can kill to raise bloodsabre faction if needed.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:41 AM
Kobold

On the topic, I made a human nec.
Anybody know if Bertox human necros can use Neriak for spells before skele illu or are they kos to The Dead? Or dubiously and can't buy spells?

Vallon Zek (1999-2003) <Boten der Apokalypse, House T'Sai, Innoruuk's Legion, Orden des Lichts, Ancient Orden, Ancient Dawn>
[65 Barb SHM] Stear | [54 DE CLR] Palanthas
Old 11-05-2019, 11:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the topic, I made a human nec.
Anybody know if Bertox human necros can use Neriak for spells before skele illu or are they kos to The Dead? Or dubiously and can't buy spells?
Human necro of bertoxx is KoS to those goblins or imps or whatever they are that guard the necro/sk guild in Neriak. But level 1 invis vs undead spell will get you past them. Human necro is also KoS in the caster guild in Neriak too. You'll need to avoid that area or wait till you have level 12 gather shadows. Other than that, I'm pretty sure you are good in the rest of Neriak. As far as buying spells, I've played both an Erudite and a Human necro and I can't remember which one of them couldn't buy spells in Neriak but I think it was the Erudite. I just rolled a level 1 DE necro and bought spells etc. and found a quiet spot in Neriak to switch them over.
Last edited by Arakash; 11-05-2019 at 11:49 AM..
Old 11-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Those are gargoyle models, aren't they? Are you sure IVU gets past them?
Old 11-05-2019, 11:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are gargoyle models, aren't they? Are you sure IVU gets past them?
That's right, they are gargoyles. I haven't been to Neriak as a human bertoxx necro during the classic era yet. So, I'm not sure if something is different during classic vs Kunark era regarding invis vs undead. But yes, I know for sure gather shadows doesn't work for the gargoyles and IvU did. As a side note, I tend to stay in the west of Antonica until I have bind affinity due to the random mobs that kill human necros.
Last edited by Arakash; 11-05-2019 at 11:33 AM..
Old 11-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's right, they are gargoyles. I haven't been to Neriak as a human bertoxx necro during the classic era yet. So, I'm not sure if something is different during classic vs Kunark era regarding invis vs undead. But yes, I know for sure gather shadows doesn't work for the gargoyles and IvU did. As a side note, I tend to stay in the west of Antonica until I have bind affinity due to the random mobs that kill human necros.
They’re ghouls, not gargoyles - just FYI.
Old 11-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Ahh.

Yeah. I haven't been to the necro guild in neriak since like, classic era on blue. Lol.
Closed Thread