Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 07:24 AM
Sarnak

Default Economy

Haven't logged onto blue since green/teal went live.

I've poked around the forums and seen that blues numbers are obviously way down.

How has the economy been on blue?? Is stuff selling cheap? selling high? Just curious.

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 11-27-2019, 09:02 AM
Sarnak

stuff is more scarce, I have gotten more for MQ's then before due to lack of availability.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

It's much harder to find things you are looking for in EC.

Prices are UP for cheaper items (Quest armor gems, HQ skins, etc) because it's worth it to pay more than wait.

Prices seem to be a bit DOWN for exotic items if you want to sell them in an reasonable amount of time.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

I've sold more velious armor gems in the last few weeks than I have in the last year, fwiw.

I cannot sell mid-to-high-range droppables well, though, as most people either have better, or their re-rolls are happening on Green/Teal.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 11-27-2019, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

The market for mid-tier equipment is pretty scarce now, but higher value items still move quickly in my experience.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:58 PM
Orc

Default Hard for startups

The economy is so too heavy. Very difficult to earn PP the classic way when a young toon. IE stacks of silk, bone chips, maybe some HQ pelts. It is almost like there is no new crafters. All low and mid scale zones are pretty empty. You can and should only create solo ready classes until they fix this debacle. Starting a rogue, warrior or cleric from scratch no twink would be a arduous process.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymichael69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The economy is so too heavy. Very difficult to earn PP the classic way when a young toon. IE stacks of silk, bone chips, maybe some HQ pelts. It is almost like there is no new crafters. All low and mid scale zones are pretty empty. You can and should only create solo ready classes until they fix this debacle. Starting a rogue, warrior or cleric from scratch no twink would be a arduous process.
Why would a new player who likes to play the "classic way" roll on blue? If he doesn't know anyone on blue and is new he should go to green/teal. If he does know someone on blue that he wants to play with then his friends should be twinking/PLing him.

I really don't see how it is a debacle.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymichael69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a double-edged sword. It may be a little difficult to earn platinum on Blue, but platinum earned will buy a player much more than it would on the fresh servers.

Danth
Old 11-28-2019, 12:16 AM
Banned

lol making a new character on blue, these people are kidding right
Old 11-28-2019, 01:44 AM
Orc

Well I wanted to play the full uptown Velious experience but yea I am new player..To sustain blue we need new players..cant be same 100 people with 4 alts right? Or maybe I am wrong..I dunno..I do think it would help game and economy if we had 50% more average population across level ranges on regular basis.
Closed Thread