Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 03:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not very bright are you. Epidemic stomped you guys so hard it forced you guys into rmting and maining toons not your own, de leveling bards and soulfire paladins to every fight.

we joined apex the second gongshow told me they were coming back and tsome was joining them..
Its you that's not bright i wonder if anyone actually believes the horseshit you make up to try to mask your failures

I tried to give you a compliment and tell you to do your thing because honestly it was fun and you come with excuses galore

It felt good looting a double crown of rile back to back and double aons ontop of the pile of hillbilly corpses

Sorry you lost dude
Old 07-18-2017, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it was almost as bad of a meltdown as when i logged on my first day back from a 5 month break and beat the breaks off of a BiS hardscale ( decibels monk) and was accused of macroquest and speedhacking on fraps
I kicked the crap out of Hardscale's BIS SK twink with my trashcan mistmoore twink and elicited a similar reaction, think I've told the story before. Said I was getting banned from <Holocaust> and would never see a raid loot. I saw him auctioning off all of the SK gear a few days later. p sure he rolled from the SK to Hardscale a few wks later

so I'm like Hardscale's creator...like, in the same way that the big bang created all of us. I'm hardscale's big bang.

luv that guy. (4real)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-18-2017, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good story Ragnaros, I too, enjoy fairy tales.
Killer June Epidemic Dead Spun Epidemic The Arena XXX 0.00 March 06 2017
we were all laughing at you Brobb, not with you

i love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem
Last edited by Ragnaros; 07-18-2017 at 04:25 AM..
Old 07-18-2017, 06:10 AM
Fire Giant

^ got dayum
Old 07-18-2017, 07:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its you that's not bright i wonder if anyone actually believes the horseshit you make up to try to mask your failures

I tried to give you a compliment and tell you to do your thing because honestly it was fun and you come with excuses galore

It felt good looting a double crown of rile back to back and double aons ontop of the pile of hillbilly corpses

Sorry you lost dude
You killing one Golem spawn and Pd had everything to do with us disbanding... idiot

We statistically came out victorious on more occasions. VS fights, Hate fights ( literally sat on your corpses for two days and you had a GM force us to let you scrape up your bodies ) Trak fights ( zoned in 19 to our 19 and guild ported out rather than fight ) Golems ( we held them against Tdome and Apex for over a month )..

Youre claiming dominance over a few fights you guys won after taking months of beatings.. I dont get it.

Difference is we werent scared to contest.. You all had super big egos and rather than fight for the sake of fun and pvp you would tuck tail unless you had overwhelming numbers.. You finally got griefed to the point you rmted bis toons, never came to a fight without an oor bard and soulfire paladin..

I still have the convos with Gongshow. We joined Apex due to that conversation.. the one where he said tdome is joining us.. I hopped in discord to chat with him and sure enough there you were sucking dick like usual..
Old 07-18-2017, 09:25 AM
Fire Giant

Loved smashing brobb and akinn nightly. Quil was never really a factor, idk
Old 07-18-2017, 09:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have never lost on this game
Weren't you in Azrael?
Old 07-18-2017, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

revolution 2017 was real fun. Can't wait to do it again next year.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimonuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love doing whatever I want, when I want in <Alcoholics>
im sorry i didnt try hard enough.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:28 AM
Kobold

All of you on both sides get over yourselves. The server is trash right now and I know that there are tons of you playing in <APEX> right now bored out of your minds.

Talk to your people, let's squash this dumb shit and get together to make the server fun! All you <Epidemic> dudes I have never had a problem with and I have mad love for my <Thunderdome> bros.

The TD vs Epi PvP was the funnest time on this server in a long time and maybe ever (for me atleast), but the time has come to put aside differences and do some fucking damage to this server.

Hit me up anytime and let's start talking about what we can accomplish TOGETHER.

I'll be on Metroid or Pheelinx usually or just ooc for me and I'll hit you up.

-Metroid-
Closed Thread