Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 01:39 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA sure has a hard on for GT, huh? The word on the street is BDA moved up GT's Maestro two months to a 2 am est slot and wouldn't elucidate further as to why or how this happened.

The shroud has fallen: BDA is an underachieving guild that rightfully belongs in class C but I suppose they enjoy lording over class R guilds.
thats what ive been hearing on my BDA alt. awwww shiiiiet.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA sure has a hard on for GT, huh? The word on the street is BDA moved up GT's Maestro two months to a 2 am est slot and wouldn't elucidate further as to why or how this happened.

The shroud has fallen: BDA is an underachieving guild that rightfully belongs in class C but I suppose they enjoy lording over class R guilds.
GT was informed they were up for a Maestro that they were not up for or ready for and they went off the deep end.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GT was informed they were up for a Maestro that they were not up for or ready for and they went off the deep end.
I guess their batphone service isn't up and running yet.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 06-25-2014, 01:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This pretty much sums up the entire spirit behind Class R. Sorry you seem to be upset it's going to work against you.

Do you think BDA and the other class R guilds just shot up in skill when this new class system was put in place? You get kills because the people who have more time than you are held at bay by the server staff.
Yet another rallying cry of the casual. Maybe that helps you guys sleep at night, but the reality of it is that class C guilds simply maximize their online time and accomplish a lot more.

Everyone is different and play times vary across all guilds, but when it comes to logging on and getting pixels, class C spends a lot less time per pixel than others on the server.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone is different and play times vary across all guilds, but when it comes to logging on and getting pixels, class C spends a lot less time per pixel than others on the server.
The fact a term like "Time Per Pixel" exists shows how much no life everyone playing this game has.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 06-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you really just state that the casuals were a textbook majority, then put majority in quotes?
If this is the only thing you found wrong with my post then I'd say I'm happy.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is the only thing you found wrong with my post then I'd say I'm happy.
Why are you in RnF? thats what I want to know...

If you wanna argue with the village idiots you should turn that name back to blue.

It's funny when you ( the officers and staff ) began this rotation class system and terms were agreed to by all parties, it was decree'd by Rogean that those rules would be enforced by the staff. If you think that would take away from the time you spend for free helping code or research or go though petitions then I suggest you drop ur RnF time into the rotation enforcement.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:14 AM
Sarnak

^^hory shit super rustled!
Old 06-25-2014, 04:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can call it what u want, GM's lose credibility arguing right or wrong in RnF and don't belong here, it's a spinsters paradise regardless of topic.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sckrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]