Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 06-17-2020, 10:47 AM
Kobold

Best Guild MOTD Ever!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Best motd ever.jpg (37.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 06-19-2020, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Broke through to Level 31 on my Paladin, and I've heard nothing but good things about this guild, so I'm ready to try out for it.
Old 06-22-2020, 12:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Broke through to Level 31 on my Paladin, and I've heard nothing but good things about this guild, so I'm ready to try out for it.
I know I'd be happy to have a strong, positive Paladin influence in the guild. Right now our Paladin representation in the officer corps is Apathe, and he cheats in duels.
Old 06-22-2020, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Alright, I set up my Discord and joined the guild channel under the name Loadsamoney #7309. Putting in my application here as it's easier to type out my answers at my desktop than it is on my tablet.

1) What is your character name, class, and level, and why would you like to join Kittens Who Say Meow?

Starspangledman, 36 Paladin. My goals are to make friends and connections at the higher levels, have people to run content and do stuff with, run Epics for every class (and help others get theirs) and get into entry-level raiding (I.E Sky/Hate/Fear).

2) Do you know anyone in Kittens?

I see the occasional Kittens member in Paineel where I'm doing almost all of my leveling, but no, I don't know any members personally.

3) What are your expectations of being a member of Kittens and what can Kittens expect from you?

I listed my long-term goals above, make friends, get into entry-level raiding, do Epics and have a good time along the way. I always try to return the kindness people have shown me and help people whenever I am able to, and if the guild desperately needs a specific class (I.E a Warrior)I'd be willing to consider leveling one.

My currently planned alts are: Ranger, Bard, Shadowknight, Shaman

4) What sort of Characteristics would you bring to Kittens.

California Hospitality! As I said, I'm happy to help people in need when and if I am able to. That will apply to Epics and long quest chains as well.

Other than that, my personality tends to be laid back and outgoing with quite a bit of wisecracking and levity, sometimes at inapproproate moments (feel free to nudge me if that becomes a problem). And generally I'm not a confrontational person either, but if I think somebody is in the wrong or out of line, I will call them out on it.

5) Your group is in fireplace, and another group moves to the hallway leading downstairs and starts pulling monsters over your group without saying anything. How do you react?

Generally I let the group leader deal with matters like that, but if it's a continuing problem I'll step in and politely ask the responsible parties to stop. If after being asked twice to stop they continue, I'll quietly file a complaint and confer with the group about either going elsewhere or finding another spot. That's generally how I handle killstealers when I'm camping a specific mob.

6) Names and levels of your alts?
Have not started any officially as of yet, but I've decided on the names Ripandtear for my future Ranger, and Durrtydeeds for my future Shadowknight. Hopefully they won't be taken in the future.

7) Anything else you'd like to add:
I enjoy Chess, am an avid fan of classic Tetris, and absolutely adore the Dark Souls series.
Old 06-26-2020, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Hi! Not sure if any officer has seen this since you posted a few days ago. So I will let you know here, you are approved! Look for an officer in game to get a guild invite.
I see that you joined Discord as well. Is it the Kitten Friends Discord that anyone can join?
https://discord.gg/2pUDZMt
There's a Discord link, just in case, where you can find a list of officers that you can look for online. Welcome to Kittens!
Old 06-27-2020, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, my Discord is set up, but I've yet to see anybody on. I'm spending almost all my time in Paineel right now, so that's where I can be found in-game if you're looking for me.

Also, I didn't think about it until after I applied, but I am friends with a guild member in fact, by the name of Fellmind, a 30ish Enchanter with a 60 Paladin as his main (Fellwind).
Old 07-26-2020, 09:11 PM
Skeleton

Some updates on what we've been up to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kittens famous druid army heads to Sebilis and takes on the mighty Trakanon!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Protector down!

Unfortunately a poor little wandering bear prematurely got Trakanon's attention, costing us our surely certain victory

We will have our revenge soon!
Old 07-26-2020, 09:12 PM
Skeleton

From our recent fun in ToV

First solo Aary

And another Vulak teamup with friends [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2020, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

Talking No lack of Vulak

Indeed, our Vulak teamup with friends went well and was a lot of fun!

Congrats to the winners!

Personally, this was my favorite part... killshot! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But wait, Kittens didn't get any of the loot???
Au contraire, mon frère! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 07-27-2020, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

Thank you for an awesome night Kittens!

I've never actually had the pleasure of doing a teamup between Kittens and Lighthouse but we all had fun.

Salutations!
Lavendel <Lighthouse>
Last edited by Knivek; 07-27-2020 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: signature added