Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love listening to retards say things like, covid is safer than the flu for children.

lol you dont even know why a banana is yellow.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't actually *know* 600k died. That's what you've been TOLD
i dont see the carnage firsthand either but i did go to school and i do know medical doctors and only the very most meat-headed and hacky (nonessential docs too, not life savers) are virus-diminishers. It may be difficult to reconcile with yourself after being this horribly, callously wrong but -- many people have died strangling. More than 1 in 1000 Black citizens had been killed by this virus some months ago now. The scale of this death toll and denialism will make the movement to plug American ears a historical phenomenon; students will study the mass stupidity and callousness of the culture with horror. That is, if they have any horror to spare after living among your children and grandchildren.

It's a step past witch trials so that's good, but still an astounding example of the power of crowd dynamic and indicator of how quickly learning is lost, how thin and pliable the rails that guide Patriam types (and worse) ethically really are. we are among a dominant culture of freakish killers with no object permanence, no high school education, more metaphysics than physics education, etc who discard any info or art that is deemed "gay". (quote conservative old patriam saying only psychos can enjoy classical music here. like i dont rock out lol).

Orthodoxy is the only thing keeping the psyche of such a person remotely grounded in the world, the orthdoxy of experts and authorities, since education was never sought. When you witness that orthodoxy's decay you cannot escape the chill down your spine that comes with knowing that these very sane norms, as shitty as they are, are the only thing keeping sheathed the blade of such Nazis (and they are very clearly Nazis in the qualitative sense of the penchant for authority worship and sublimation of ego to other, larger males). For this reason I find virus denial reprehensible, even beyond the man standing on a mass grave claiming it was statistical manipulation. It is a corrosive element detaching the normie's weltanschauung from reality on the basis that "everybody is entitled to their opinion". Well i am sorry, but your opinion sucks and is harmful. You do not want to help, so please just stay uninvolved in the real world. Thank you.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-10-2021 at 09:34 PM..
Old 08-10-2021, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

EvEryone has Mass PsycHosis except me!!!!!!!!

I'm the only clever one in a sea of sheeple
Old 08-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Server GM

Closed.

Stick to your nutjob Facebook groups or conspiracy theory websites for COVID bullshit. Spreading missinformation on our platform will get you suspended or removed.
Closed Thread