Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 01:25 PM
Banned

This is my personal ranking for guilds (all factors included)

Castle 9/10: pretty chill guild, never starts shit

FoW: 7.5/10: Overall chill guild with some awesome people but can be toxic sometimes in UN and in game

Kingdom 9/10: I'm bias and I don't care.But for real, these guys are cool and raiding with them is fun as hell.

Safe Space 8/10: Never really starts shit and their leader can be pretty funny sometimes

Savage: 8/10: Never see them around but they don't start shit

Gathered Might: 6.5/10

Seal Team: 8/10: Pretty chill and I have a few friends there. Would give a 9 if Phatez didn't do his epic gamer move and did the "incident"
Old 09-15-2021, 02:06 PM
Orc

Looks like GM is mad they can't autofire at FTE anymore
Old 09-15-2021, 02:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss zoning into ToV to Awakened killing Vulak

fun times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That firepot just didn't quite cut it as a hiding spot either when that happens lol..
Old 09-15-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is my personal ranking for guilds (all factors included)

Castle 9/10: pretty chill guild, never starts shit

FoW: 7.5/10: Overall chill guild with some awesome people but can be toxic sometimes in UN and in game

Kingdom 9/10: I'm bias and I don't care.But for real, these guys are cool and raiding with them is fun as hell.

Safe Space 8/10: Never really starts shit and their leader can be pretty funny sometimes

Savage: 8/10: Never see them around but they don't start shit

Gathered Might: 6.5/10

Seal Team: 8/10: Pretty chill and I have a few friends there. Would give a 9 if Phatez didn't do his epic gamer move and did the "incident"
Some of Savages members used to be pretty annoying my. Showing up to parts of dungeons and trying to claim them as “camped” while waiting 30+ minutes for other Savage members to get there so they could actually start killing things. Haven’t seen that in a long time though.

Castle has many “rules for thee but not for me” members
Old 09-15-2021, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DMO was disbanded for racism? Why? Like, specifically, do you know? Or is it just that their name was "Dark Men of Odus". Is that racist, in and of itself? Or did one of their members have like a mel gibson moment. I honestly don't know, and I want to know.
No evidence of racism was really provided, or I never saw any shared in public channels. A couple DMO guys were/are just obnoxious trolls and the roleplayed 'racism' got conflated.
Old 09-15-2021, 02:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am laughing at all this going back and forth. Some of yall need to open your eyes. Claiming FoW is the evil ones, is a joke. Of the top 3 raid guilds. Their by far the greatest in my eyes. Gathered Might wasn't part of the UN. Bc it was disgusting and just empowered those at top to stay at top. The 100s of times we did raids in other guilds slots, or just raided in general. Vene/BL peeps really never caused issues(think there was a single tranix issue that I can remember), or whined that we were there. Roll Kingdom, ST, Dynasty(now mainly in Kingdom). It was nonstop crying to us, Leaving other raid zones to rush to hate/fear w/e bc we were here stealing their "free pixals".
How many times has FoW had their guys banned for stealing beads?(pretty sure aren't they the ones who brought it to Staffs attention?), Training Reavers in CoM? Claimed to kick said members, but those toons still show up Tagged in said guild? Claim they want competition but formed un to make rules to get what they want anyway? Deleted original Un bc they were forced to share?

Also just saying I've seen every raiding guild on this server wipe to easy things like fear/hate trash. A lot of yall get off your high horses.

Oh wait FoW is the most toxic? Lmao

Personal rankings of guilds

Castle 8/10- for Casuals its a nice home. Very friendly, family environment, one of the few guilds who seems to care about the server. Does give away to newbies. Does some schedule raids and even downs a boss here and there. 0 drama. Most of their want to be raiders move on, the rest stay forever in their "rivervale like home" GL is super helpful and nice guy he is a 10/10

FoH- 7/10- Casual raiding guild. In past I would gave them lower score and called them a feeder guild. Their Guild leader was crazy imo. But they have changed, seem super friendly and helpful. I don't see them making splash in the community, but also no real drama since their GL quit. Most of their officers now are super kool peeps, who I get a long with.

Kingdom 4/10- I am bias'd a bit with this one clearly. But tbh, I have a lot of friends still here.I don't deal with their leadership much anymore. But Id say in past it was biggest issue, hence a lot of better or pixal hungry peeps left for ST. They used to be the "amazing overlords"of teal. Now their just a few notches above ST. Oddly for how much they hate ST, they seem to just turn the other cheek. One day will probably just merge with ST.

FoW- 9/10- no one is perfect, they have peeps like mannastone right(castle 2.0). They seem to actually stand up against the top guilds for doing shitty things. They seem to becoming what kingdom was on Teal imo. So keep up the good work. More so since Anarke isn't with them, who we all know as garbage, and I'm surprised isn't in like SS or ST.

Safe Space-0.5/10- Their motto is give everyone a 3rd chance. All the peeps who get banned or gkicked for being racists', RMT'er, boxers, pretty much against PnP rules. ends up here. They do seem to raid rather well. And on server probably top 5. But come on, its full of trolls and peeps that green would be better off without. Their GL gets banned for boxxing. gets PL'd back up. Steals Ragefire bc cleric who won roll was trying to avoid magi.. Yeah no thanks. Anyone who joins SS generally knows their the scum of Norrath. and DMO 2.0

Savage-5/10- They are pretty much nonexistent. But their are some really kool peeps that are super helpful and amazing. Like Dilsnick, Winterly. They like to do things with small crew so kudos. I just don't seem them as a raiding guild.

GM - wont rate bc clearly <3. But super happy to be here under our great guild leader dhax.

ST- 1/10- Giving a 1 just bc there are a few select people who seem to be kool. Meathook, Pinetop, Matti,Rand, Phatez, meaners. But come on smash, zurt, ramal and like 90% of the zerg are there for pixals, and don't mind burning the community to get it. Guild is the top raiding guild. If your thing is pixels, apply here. "Just ignore all the shady things we do. But were #1 so its fine."
There's a lot of aggressive stupidity on this server, but your brand of it really does take the cake. The total lack of any meaningful raid success from <Gathered Won't> is unsurprising, but how hilariously and confidently misinformed your assessment is, even coming from someone with your total lack of awareness that hasn't stepped foot in a meaningfully competitive raid environment for over a year, is still pretty shocking. I would refrain from further commentary before you start choking on your own foot.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personal rankings of guilds

Castle 8/10- for Casuals its a nice home. Very friendly, family environment, one of the few guilds who seems to care about the server. Does give away to newbies. Does some schedule raids and even downs a boss here and there. 0 drama. Most of their want to be raiders move on, the rest stay forever in their "rivervale like home" GL is super helpful and nice guy he is a 10/10

FoH- 7/10- Casual raiding guild. In past I would gave them lower score and called them a feeder guild. Their Guild leader was crazy imo. But they have changed, seem super friendly and helpful. I don't see them making splash in the community, but also no real drama since their GL quit. Most of their officers now are super kool peeps, who I get a long with.

Kingdom 4/10- I am bias'd a bit with this one clearly. But tbh, I have a lot of friends still here.I don't deal with their leadership much anymore. But Id say in past it was biggest issue, hence a lot of better or pixal hungry peeps left for ST. They used to be the "amazing overlords"of teal. Now their just a few notches above ST. Oddly for how much they hate ST, they seem to just turn the other cheek. One day will probably just merge with ST.

FoW- 9/10- no one is perfect, they have peeps like mannastone right(castle 2.0). They seem to actually stand up against the top guilds for doing shitty things. They seem to becoming what kingdom was on Teal imo. So keep up the good work. More so since Anarke isn't with them, who we all know as garbage, and I'm surprised isn't in like SS or ST.

Safe Space-0.5/10- Their motto is give everyone a 3rd chance. All the peeps who get banned or gkicked for being racists', RMT'er, boxers, pretty much against PnP rules. ends up here. They do seem to raid rather well. And on server probably top 5. But come on, its full of trolls and peeps that green would be better off without. Their GL gets banned for boxxing. gets PL'd back up. Steals Ragefire bc cleric who won roll was trying to avoid magi.. Yeah no thanks. Anyone who joins SS generally knows their the scum of Norrath. and DMO 2.0

Savage-5/10- They are pretty much nonexistent. But their are some really kool peeps that are super helpful and amazing. Like Dilsnick, Winterly. They like to do things with small crew so kudos. I just don't seem them as a raiding guild.

GM - wont rate bc clearly <3. But super happy to be here under our great guild leader dhax.

ST- 1/10- Giving a 1 just bc there are a few select people who seem to be kool. Meathook, Pinetop, Matti,Rand, Phatez, meaners. But come on smash, zurt, ramal and like 90% of the zerg are there for pixals, and don't mind burning the community to get it. Guild is the top raiding guild. If your thing is pixels, apply here. "Just ignore all the shady things we do. But were #1 so its fine."
I cant help but notice how your rankings are inversely proportional to how many raid targets said guild wins overall.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like GM is mad they can't autofire at FTE anymore
GM been upset since their precious Hiero camp is gone and they no longer have any relevance on Green.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM been upset since their precious Hiero camp is gone and they no longer have any relevance on Green.
Oh they've been upset for longer than that. They just haven't had an outlet to exercise their angry impotence since Hiero, so it seems to have intensified.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Raiding isnt what I based my numbers on. Sorry if you only think raiding and pixels is what EQ p99 is about. Some are just pixel thirsty. A lot of player base isn't. Hence <--me personally am not a guildie of urs in Kingdom. Though If I was thirsty I'd had just joined Seal team.

Kingdom got 4/10 bc how they've gone down the drain since teal. A few peeps still really really do good aka Cothanii. But lets face it. Even godsend left yall. Who was one of the biggest ANTI-ST in kingdom. Theres a reason he left[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Sorry you don't see it.
sorry your not good enough to pmed on discord about getting pixel packages

hope this helps

i could say the same with voidcat leaving GM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread