About to watch the finale, lets see how they end this thing
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-22-2022, 01:09 PM
Banned

most of the games I play would be naseua inducing on VR i would rather stick fight IRL in a dojo than punch fake zombies
Old 06-22-2022, 01:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most of the games I play would be naseua inducing on VR i would rather stick fight IRL in a dojo than punch fake zombies
Surprisingly enough. The only games that make me nauseous are first person driving/flying games. But i have yet to put somebody in the headset and they felt sick..

Last night my power was out for 4 hours. So reality sucked.. But man I was in VR for over an hour last night. Drumming (Smash Drums). Ping Pong. Blastin monks/ghosts/demons with crazy arrows (Death Unchained). No shortage of shit to do in VR, and games can be pretty dang cheap and unique..

Quest 2 is still the device i suggest, because it's just so damn portable. And with so many people never having experienced VR, half of my joy is just showing other people now.
Old 06-22-2022, 04:28 PM
Banned

I get siezures infront of wow so uhm idk man i'm not saying it's impossible i wouldn't adapt and like VR but my walker x VR i'm not sure
Old 06-22-2022, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surprisingly enough. The only games that make me nauseous are first person driving/flying games. But i have yet to put somebody in the headset and they felt sick..

Last night my power was out for 4 hours. So reality sucked.. But man I was in VR for over an hour last night. Drumming (Smash Drums). Ping Pong. Blastin monks/ghosts/demons with crazy arrows (Death Unchained). No shortage of shit to do in VR, and games can be pretty dang cheap and unique..

Quest 2 is still the device i suggest, because it's just so damn portable. And with so many people never having experienced VR, half of my joy is just showing other people now.
Reading things like this allow me to understand that my days being a gamer ended with the Playstation 1.
Old 06-22-2022, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arcades, its how they arcades got started iirc. I hardly ever touched my NES unless friends were over and that one time I wanted to beat Mario 3. No, I would be outside playing with my dog or riding something like a go-kart or bike. Games were dumb and only useful to have fun with friends. I hated RPGs but only like them now due to my best friend (RIP) and his Everquest game. Gaming on computers for me has been mostly dead since 2007. It's technically ignorant today and not marketed to guys anymore. You can tell when hardware stops being talked about.

Edit: I really despise those fat-bastards in this industry who went on and on about "Hardware Maturity" back in the day, in enthusiast magazines. When this hobby finally matured it, in my view, died.
Those assholes moved on to smart phones anyway, fuck them.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-22-2022 at 05:16 PM..
Old 06-23-2022, 11:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arcades, its how they arcades got started iirc. I hardly ever touched my NES unless friends were over and that one time I wanted to beat Mario 3. No, I would be outside playing with my dog or riding something like a go-kart or bike. Games were dumb and only useful to have fun with friends. I hated RPGs but only like them now due to my best friend (RIP) and his Everquest game. Gaming on computers for me has been mostly dead since 2007. It's technically ignorant today and not marketed to guys anymore. You can tell when hardware stops being talked about.

Edit: I really despise those fat-bastards in this industry who went on and on about "Hardware Maturity" back in the day, in enthusiast magazines. When this hobby finally matured it, in my view, died.
Those assholes moved on to smart phones anyway, fuck them.

Dude, remote control car batteries back in the day used to piss me off... Maybe it's still that way.. But its like 3 hours of charging for like 7 minutes of driving.. You know i wasn't affording those quick chargers..
Old 06-23-2022, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, remote control car batteries back in the day used to piss me off... Maybe it's still that way.. But its like 3 hours of charging for like 7 minutes of driving.. You know i wasn't affording those quick chargers..
Gas powered ones did exist.

I bet a hydrogen feulcell jet propulsion RC would be 1337.
Old 06-23-2022, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

July 1990
Remote Control Car Action Magazine (RC Enthusiasts)
-Full-on hobby, no weird bullshit or agendas in sight.

Old 06-23-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
July 1990
Remote Control Car Action Magazine (RC Enthusiasts)
-Full-on hobby, no weird bullshit or agendas in sight.