Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg I forgot the hell fear raids were. Ah to be 32 again.
Why don't you claim to be 32, the same way you claim to be a woman? Should work just as well.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:46 PM
Server GM

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2020, 05:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Don't tell me you don't recruit people with a bad rep, or I'll tell the Saga of Beefcakes next... the lvl 50 raid ready SK who apped in Lineage discord, never interacted with anyone in the guild, showed up to their rotation for FG but didn't join voice... trained every single LDC in the zone onto the raid force when they showed up late... at the exact moment we were pulling King Trannix... as if he only joined with the intention of doing just that... how he ninja logged out immediately after doing that, how we deguilded him and how two hours later he was tagged Kingdom. Did you recruit him too Vines, or was he always a Kingdom plant?
Old 02-11-2020, 05:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...and I don't know what the FUCK case Seal Team thinks they have against Black Lotus and Lineage that they should be BLACKLISTED from the little charity community clears you're hosting and ORDERING venerate not to participate w/ us in Plane of Fear... causing the 3-5 of them we invited to group with us today to abandon us 5 mins after winning the roll on a cryoshield... you're pathetic.
Man this popcorn is way too salty.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you claim to be 32, the same way you claim to be a woman?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't tell me you don't recruit people with a bad rep, or I'll tell the Saga of Beefcakes next... the lvl 50 raid ready SK who apped in Lineage discord, never interacted with anyone in the guild, showed up to their rotation for FG but didn't join voice... trained every single LDC in the zone onto the raid force when they showed up late... at the exact moment we were pulling King Trannix... as if he only joined with the intention of doing just that... how he ninja logged out immediately after doing that, how we deguilded him and how two hours later he was tagged Kingdom. Did you recruit him too Vines, or was he always a Kingdom plant?
Could be worse, you have people that like to sexually harass others (Xevant), Kravellan who doesn't respect lists, and you also have naturedoctor who is a known psycho.

I'd say a guy who trains is pretty low on the hit list compared to the other two.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Banned

Hellfox I agree with you 110%. Couldn't have said it better myself on all fronts. What Hellfox is saying is really what's up and everyone knows it.

Some of us don't have any interest in being in a zerg guild.. like Hellfox said about the russian strategy in WW2. It's just too bad these nazis have those bard train nukes with GM's turning a blind eye.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

https://imgur.com/a/uL1uDrZ
Old 02-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

You're talking about three people who I've never seen at a Lineage raid... if we're going to talk about every non-raid instances of douche-baggery we're going to be going tit-for-tat in this thread for 300 pages and I guarantee by then casuals the world over will come out of the wood-works to pile on about how they got stepped on by ST or K.

We're talking about what happened in the Plane of Fear, what happens on raids.

How do you get sexually harassed in a video game anyway, is your ignore function broken?
Old 02-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

By the way, I'm not trying to hide my identity... I haven't customized a signature and all that shit b/c I don't lurk here much, but I was interested to come see what the community thought of what happened that day.

I'm not going to out my character name, but not because I don't stand by what I say here. I do. I just think it will be more fun for someone to guess who I am, because I bet at least 5 people reading this already know who I am from what I've said.

Say my name.
Closed Thread