Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What does this all mean?
Mothman? 1 33.33%
Sylvannus Windrunners ascencion to the Goddess of Death? 2 66.67%
The towers of death numbered 11 and 9. A blood sacrifice to the mortal princes of power and war. 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2022, 11:23 AM
Banned

Default The metaphysics and divinity of death.

I had a very strange experience this morning when I woke up.

I ran into death many times over. And even further when I went for a short walk more death. Lots of dead animals, insects, lizards. All in different places. No there wasn't a nuclear biological chemical attack. All very different and unrelated.

I went to sleep last night wondering if I would wake up at all this morning and so to get to sleep, I was dead tired for no good reason, not even panicking or having negative ruminations the last few days, just strange wakefulness. So I went to sleep imagining how nice it would be to wake up in the morning and do the things I love and take care of the things I loved and just be for one more day. I had my first pleasant sleep in a long while.

Anyway I woke up and my daily struggles began, life was tough. There where signs of death and decay and also new life everywhere. Dead lizard parts scattered in the bathroom. A dead rodent scattered outside. Flies everywhere. A dead giant insect down the street.

Totally unconnected to the dead rodent and stuff in my favorite chair which was no where near any of this and in a shed where maggots hidden amongst the leaves. My chair was closed up. And it was a struggle to get it I needed help. They were definitely maggots squirming and wriggling around where I really like to rest when I don't feel well. I was just going to lay there and sip my coffee while it was still cool in the shade. I stepped in dead animal on the way out to get my chair and had to change my shoes. They didn't cling to me or anything and move to the chair. It's like they where just there waiting for me when I opened it up trying to get into it.

These are signs of change. Transition. Rebirth. Warnings sometimes. Although I didn't get a sense of foreboding dread. Sometimes about dealing with the past. I have been trying to really let go. Not of life. Of politics and drama and all the things that happened to me that I used to let hold me back. I've been doing work trying to teach other people to let go of these things and move on into a better life. I'm wondering if it's related to all of that. Maybe it's a sign that I'm succeeding or that something big in the world will change.

Sometimes when animals come into your space to die it's because they just want to be around your good vibes. You're a good person. They or they are leaving you. Their job is done on this earth. The things they where a part of no longer need them and they can move on so their corporeal bodies die and leave. This happens a lot for me with things like shiny beetles and stuff. Hence kinda all the Egyptian scarab symbols and things.

Anyway. So I had a psychic moment with a small housefly unrelated to the big dead maggot flies and stuff that where around elsewhere. And it followed me into my room.

It came and landed on me and got my attention. And I gently shooed it like over and over. And I didn't want to kill it or really scare it. So it kinda just hung out and wouldn't leave me alone. I eventually got up and tried going somewhere else and than it followed me. Then it flew to my pillow. So I went over to it and offered it my hand since it seemed to really just want to be near/on me. And it wasn't like trying to hide on me or anything. Just like be with me. And I relaxed my mind and went into that space outside of language and me and the fly where walking outside through the window I had open. So it actually sat on my wrist and let me gently carry it over to where it had come in. And then it followed me in the air for a bit. Then I lost it. Turns out it flew down onto the window sill and was waiting for me. And I gently opened the door and ever so slowly coaxed it out and showed it freedom so it could go make more baby flies outside in the mess out there. And have life. I let it know I didn't need it and that I would be fine. And it literally flew out the window like a cat being coaxed out of the house, kinda reluctantly, also greatful to be free and respectful of me. I think I literally just had a psychic communion with a fly spirit.

So anyway this has all been deeply on my mind a lot. I feel like I am moving on in life very rapidly.

I'm just wondering if anyone here is even well versed in esoteric knowledge and stuff I just am tired of googling stuff and there is no good spiritual guidance. There was a bad article about how death is the enemy of man and all this stuff. Etc. I didn't like that article so much, though it is not necessarily totally wrong. Just kinda like overly superstitious and black and white. Obviously I do not want to worship death. Or become a necromancer or anything.

I do feel like the world is dying. Maybe the spirit is trying to tell me everything will be OK.

I heard this cicada thing singing for weeks too. It woke early maybe because of the way things have been going. Struggling for life though it was on the brink of death being attacked by ants.

It's not all death. New life will spring from all this.

Anyway any thoughts would be appreciated. What got me wasn't that something died. It was the string of sorta random unconnected occurrences and things. I feel like I'm way out of my league here. I feel like I'm causing this some how. I don't feel like it's malicious in any way. Maybe a death goddess or spirit has clung to me. Again I don't want to worship death or be like a necromancer. Or be superstitious or do like death magic. Maybe it's because I'm trying to move away from it or come to terms with it and understand it in my life. So whatever spirit or being is trying to show me things. Or help me. I'm not ready to deal with so much death again.

Quote:
14. Practice Compassion
Seeing maggots in your house also suggests that you need to practice compassion with yourself and the people around you. Let go of the anger, past hurts, judgment, negativity, and resentment. Remember that the people around you are only operating based on what they know.

Everyone is doing their best based on the level of awareness they’re in. Forgive those who might have hurt you so you could have more space in your life for joy and peace. Strive to make the world a little bit more surreal for the people around you and always choose to see the best in people.

15. Spiritual Transformation
From a spiritual viewpoint, maggots represent growth, positive changes, and deep spiritual awakening. When maggots find their way into your home, this could be a sign that you’re going through a process of spiritual transformation.

You’re finally waking up to the truth of who you are and unlearning the past conditioning, unhealthy thinking patterns, and limiting beliefs that are holding you back from creating the life you want and living in alignment with your true soul mission.
^^ the above quote is the best i can come up with r now.
Last edited by starkind; 05-23-2022 at 11:46 AM..
Old 06-21-2022, 10:21 AM
Banned

p.s. i felt like i was dying today and hearing the sounds of an IV monitor beeping or something like that creepy af, i appear to be back with it now tho.
Old 06-21-2022, 12:05 PM
Banned

I do think the world is dying. Sort of. We're destroying its ability to host us and a lot of flora and fauna, gradually. Although I do not think it's an extinction of all life, Earth has suffered worse than anything humans could do with existing tech

But I also avoid unnecessary killing if I can. I trap bugs and put them outside. Obviously just moving around in the world kills, so it's not like I can avoid all of it. I still eat meat sometimes, too.

My mom made me kill a mouse with a hatchet when I was a teenager and it stuck with me. I also shot a deer once, but we ate it. I didn't process it, but I watched. Done plenty of fishing. I do think if you're willing to eat meat you ought to be willing to kill the animal. And plenty of people absolutely need it to survive.

Can't say I've ever had maggots in my house, though.

Do you remember those Japanese beetles being everywhere in the summer? We get almost none of them here in Georgia anymore. I see fewer lightning bugs than I used to, but they're still plentiful in the more marshy areas round here
Old 06-21-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-21-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DRUGS

Old 06-22-2022, 08:31 AM
Banned