Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2019, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Why full groups? Overkill for this game. 3 is the best, but if you want to be a little more social go with 4.
Old 09-24-2019, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Feel free to shoot me a PM.

I could do something like every thursday starting at 7pm pacific time and just slow motion cruise through the game.

Regarding the poster talking about why 6 players? With 6 players you are a hyper durable content crushing machine + the 6 guy is basically a freebie EXP wise. It gives more durability and less chance of wipes. It allows people to take bio breaks. It also supports more players that might not fit into a power duo or trio.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-28-2019, 12:52 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piemur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately this guy just gave up on the idea and went to classic WoW.

However I am willing to continue the idea if people would like to do this
Thanks but not true, I did play classic WoW a bit but I said I wasn't going to play a reroll on blue. Instead I just want to reroll on green. TY for trying to misconstrue my PM, though.
Old 09-29-2019, 03:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks but not true, I did play classic WoW a bit but I said I wasn't going to play a reroll on blue. Instead I just want to reroll on green. TY for trying to misconstrue my PM, though.
Pleasure
Old 09-29-2019, 04:04 AM
Sarnak

Sk over pally

Druid over Wiz

Group would be better, SoW for indoors, backup heals, FD pulling.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I want more Wizards, though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'd be OK with someone wanting to play SK for sure
Old 09-29-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Druid over Wiz

Group would be better, SoW for indoors, backup heals, FD pulling.
I'd agree with SK. Never know when you might need FD. With all that mana regen they can basically just keep lifetap going nonstop and cleric will not be using much mana, shouldn't really need backup heals.

Can't go to hate/sky with one group without Wizard. Can nuke for days with that mana regen. Wizard can also handle stuns/snares, the enc focused on cc/slows/charm.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:18 PM
Large Rat

I'm down to play on green, and mornings EST totally work for me. I'm pretty new, having only messed around a bit on blue, but I'd love to get to play with a group to get my feet under me. I am still debating what I would like to play, but almost anything would be new to me, so I'm pretty flexible.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterMcgee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm down to play on green, and mornings EST totally work for me. I'm pretty new, having only messed around a bit on blue, but I'd love to get to play with a group to get my feet under me. I am still debating what I would like to play, but almost anything would be new to me, so I'm pretty flexible.
I sent you a PM but I remade this thread in Green discussion and got some interest there so altogether we're up to 4 players.

We're either looking to go all casters (would prefer to get a couple with pets like a mage and necro) or a typical setup with tank/healer. Either way we need two more people.

Current Group Composition
Bard
Enchanter
Druid
Undecided

What We're Looking For
Either a typical tank/healer setup or some mages/necros to round it out.

Starting Location
Qeynos

Times
First day: Whenever, try to get on in the afternoon/evening
Rest of the time: 7am EST start
Closed Thread