Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 10:14 AM
Banned

Ahhh so your cis-gay-femme-man?

I like you if that counts. Idk what's up with people. Grindr is really narcissistic.

If you're worried about weight. Bigger guys can date smaller women. I care waaay more about character / hygiene / habits in people (as if I should talk about habits lol). My first date was with a big guy, 250-300lb I want to say. And my previous ex was big.

Both those relationships failed because of totally non weight related reasons. Mostly because I am a nazi psychopath, but like maybe not terribly racist. But I care.

I am not keen on arbitrarily writing people off without physically getting to know and understand them. And even then I am pretty good at tolerance when I don't live immediately on top of them all the time.

So like. Do I despise people for the way they live yes. But that's me. It isn't personal. I don't automatically despise you because you have hypothyroidism. I would probably treat you kindly and respect your choice to leave it untreated.

My mom and sis both take synthroid and are no grecian athenas and I still enjoy their company. Obviously they aren't really sexually attractive to me.

With other people sexual attraction or objectification no matter how hot never seems to be enough to overcome the general avoidant feeling emotional and attachment issues I have.

It took me 5 years to become Js friend, and we started by beating the ever loving shit out of each other mentally. I am probably a better person, but thay is the primary urge and feeling I have initially with the general population. I am used to being rewarded by nice and abusive people like my dad. Who could be really nice and sweet. Anyway everyone thing is a threat / target. Grindr is a platform centered around sex, probably more the sex trade now that Craigslist and Tumblr got hammered into the ground.

Everyone seems or appears to be in total denial to myself because they all "must be pretending" to me. Everyone is an imposter, especially the ones that want cool and normal traditional relationships. Even if they "don't know it yet". I get angry at people who want me to get on their level and conform to their world view and expectations. It isn't physically possible.
Old 01-18-2019, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i use grindr. cuz i might meet a bonkers on there, instead of a chad airline pilot who wants to fuck but still asks first thing while breathing heavily into the phone, w/ maximal entitlement, "SO WHY DID U KEEP UR BOY NAME", becauz he's *not gay* and doesnt want to get sucked into any accidental gayness
😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 01-18-2019, 10:29 AM
Banned

Attraction works like this for me.

Expression (class, poise, cleanliness) >
Attitude (charm, communication, articulation) >
Power (independence, ability, strength) >
Physical > (size, shape, hair type, skin color, sex)

That is pretty much it. Almost everyone fails at the top level criteria and bores the fuck out of me.

I am not claiming I am any of these. Or that you have to have them. If you however want to attract me and motivate me to persue you freely (I am not being paid or coerced) I suggest you work from the bottom up, if anything you will achieve a level of success in each area which will lead to a more interesting and coherent form of self expression which will overcome what physical and mental handicaps you have.

And I will still get bored with you, distrust you by default.

Congratulations, that is how you date a reptilian overlordess.
Old 01-18-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you judge how gay someone is?

Do they need to enjoy musicals?
By how badly they fail my criteria while still wanting to "not suck my dick".

Guess where you are on the gayometer (pronounced, gha aaaa auhm eee eht errrr).
Old 01-18-2019, 10:43 AM
Orc

*wipes brow of sweat after completion of the tracks*

Pheeewwww.. it's finally finished, now we can get the thread back on its rails..
Old 01-18-2019, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerumnous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*wipes brow of sweat after completion of the tracks*

Pheeewwww.. it's finally finished, now we can get the thread back on its rails..
Hi J. How obvious can you be?
Old 01-18-2019, 10:49 AM
Banned

Probably because that would be gross and terrible mblake and that really decreases their SMV to near infinitely zero or whatever the kids call it these days.

Gross. Ugh. Thinking about it is awful. I don't like them because of their sexual attraction nitwit.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess where you are on the gayometer (pronounced, gha aaaa auhm eee eht errrr).
ANALyze me, baby
Old 01-18-2019, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ANALyze me, baby
Nnb

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hghj.

Gh

L

Jhhh.

Jh..

J

G

A

Y

Jhhj..

Traaaaaannnnnssszzzlatttion! Green means.....

L

O

L

GAY
Old 01-18-2019, 09:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi J. How obvious can you be?
Who is 'J'?

What's sneaky is my name actually starts with 'J', so I'm unsure if you actually know who I am or if you just know somebody who you've referred to as 'J' before and it's just happenstance.

*shrugs*

Oh well.
Closed Thread