Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-02-2022, 05:41 PM
Banned

Are the hinges on those big doors on the inside or outside of norad?
Old 05-02-2022, 06:00 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

I been wondering, what would the world be like had russia just taken ukraine like they planned, and held it strongly?

To me the answer is simple, they would have just taken the next formerly soviet country, and the next... until we had full blown world war 3 world war 2 style, with a big hitler army and everything...

It got me thinking with the capitol built in kazikstahn, I wonder if it was built for THAT scenario.

It was the last country to leave the USSR, so it makes sense it would be the linchpin that connected the new USSR to europe, or even better, was the new capitol of the world after the new USSR took it over.

idk, I think we may have averted a full blown end times scenario folks!

WHo knows what could happen, but I think if russia won in ukraine, we'd have seen the antichrist, but now we're going to have to wait.
Old 05-06-2022, 01:21 PM
Banned

Maybe khazakstan will devour russia when it eventually collapses again and now China has cold feets and needs to whole up its border w Russia so...

There are two Chinas and its really strange. One China is like perfect and beautiful. The other China is like LA.

I'm holding out hope for Astana.

It is possible that the world is just holding out for humanitarian crisis in China, the USA, Russia and Ukraine and then the big boys will puppet NATO and the UN into finally moving after all this time. Africa will rise up as a beautiful continent of true erudition and sustainability. Inviting in refugees from the USA Russia and China.

We'll see obviously I have no clue and these aren't psychic premonitions. Just a whole lotta hopium.
Last edited by starkind; 05-06-2022 at 01:28 PM..
Old 05-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Like the predictive programming in Terminator says: judgment day is inevitable.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like the predictive programming in Terminator says: judgment day is inevitable.
Orson Scott cards timeline was interesting. Where the Chinese and Muslims hit the paint hard.

We're probably just in whatever time line we are alive in until we're alive in zero timelines. One of those timelines eventually leads to heaven for a few survivors. You've already said something sorta like similar to this. Just with less physicality.

A few lead to hell. Eternal life AND suffering without compassion or mercy. Down that way is the antichrist and domination. Granted that doesn't mean absolute freedom is good.

The true path or whatever probably wends its way up and down back and forth like that great serpent the Satanists worship. Tho the druids also worship the serpent and maybe others too. Like I said it hard to trust in man. Catholic church is very sus. I don't know for sure tho.

Look at Christian religion as sorta neojudaism. Or neopaganism. Take the good from it and remember some idiots don't really know Satan from their own arses. You're better informed than most though. Way more than me.
Last edited by starkind; 05-06-2022 at 02:48 PM..
Old 05-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Banned

^final edit
Old 05-06-2022, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

I want to talk about satanism, from a secular ponit of view, since you bring it up, I had some thoughts listening to that channel 5 thing.

So like, satan sounds bad ass i know, ultimate HELL NO! against authority.

But like, what if this is what is really going on in space, for millions of years:

It's totallly empty except for 1 life form.

That life form crated copies of itself (what satan is)

the copies were designed to live for ever they proved to be unable to progress because they had no drive

then Lf#1 made a new copy that had entropy

then the first copy got angry because it was "inferior"

so it tries to get the new copy to turn against the creator and join them to live forever

but we were not designed to live forever

so after a million years we go mad

and the madness will never end

and that is what hell is

satan is bad because LF#1 (god) explained this to him, but satan says he does not care, he wants to do it his way. So he says NO to the ultimate authority.

And who pays the price?

Those that followed him.
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-06-2022 at 03:18 PM..
Old 05-06-2022, 05:16 PM
Banned

A lot of fossils in the mideast and west are aquatic. Even up in UT.

Flood evidence?

Ppl says climate change and plate tectonics. Probably more floid related tho.
Old 05-06-2022, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to talk about satanism, from a secular ponit of view, since you bring it up, I had some thoughts listening to that channel 5 thing.

So like, satan sounds bad ass i know, ultimate HELL NO! against authority.

But like, what if this is what is really going on in space, for millions of years:

It's totallly empty except for 1 life form.

That life form crated copies of itself (what satan is)

the copies were designed to live for ever they proved to be unable to progress because they had no drive

then Lf#1 made a new copy that had entropy

then the first copy got angry because it was "inferior"

so it tries to get the new copy to turn against the creator and join them to live forever

but we were not designed to live forever

so after a million years we go mad

and the madness will never end

and that is what hell is

satan is bad because LF#1 (god) explained this to him, but satan says he does not care, he wants to do it his way. So he says NO to the ultimate authority.

And who pays the price?

Those that followed him.
Oh yeah that is really good. I am track'n good!

Makes a lot of sense.

Humaniods have been around eating animals here more than 2 million years. It was only 12,000 ago we started to change rapidly. When Satan showed up?

Anyways it's not like our millions years old ancestors where that primitive either.

Think. 5 million vs 12,000 it's like a solar system vs an electron.

5 million is a more accurate number than the two million but still really inaccurate. BTW. Source. NatGeo old news. The 2 mill gets thrown around a lot by pop sci propaganda publishers. It's not super accurate at all.
Last edited by starkind; 05-06-2022 at 05:24 PM..