Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Skeleton

Ding 27! Leveling is going well now that Dirtnapp has gotten me caught up with him enough that we can group at fm giants. My next question is where is another place he can quad that is relatively safe for me to run along beside him? The Overthere seems good but the mobs have crazy high resists. Should we stay at fm giants til I'm in my 30's? Thanks in advance
Old 09-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Druid/cleric or druid/shaman if you can find animals to charm will be amazing.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what happened to Dirtnap with one P but I'm surprised he didn't snap that name up - always remember him for trying to make plat by offering to sell you one of 12 "premium" character names.
Obviously I would only sell the most premium names, and Dirtnap with an extra P is not premium.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:14 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtnap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously I would only sell the most premium names, and Dirtnap with an extra P is not premium.
Obviously Dirtnap wasn't original enough for Dirtnapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hes been using the name Dirtnapp for about 16 years throughout his mmo career. Curious what other "premium" names you've sold...
Old 09-17-2014, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudaine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously Dirtnap wasn't original enough for Dirtnapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hes been using the name Dirtnapp for about 16 years throughout his mmo career. Curious what other "premium" names you've sold...
None. Its a running gag with Swish because I snatched up a bunch of names on launch day and considered selling them off, but never have.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best partner for a druid is an enchanter.

The best partner for an enchanter is not a druid.
The joke here is that enc is the best duo partner for any class and the best duo of all is enc/enc.

chooosing your class based on someone else is a fools game. Play what you like then make it work with your friends. Thats they key to a good life
Old 09-17-2014, 08:30 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The joke here is that enc is the best duo partner for any class and the best duo of all is enc/enc.

chooosing your class based on someone else is a fools game. Play what you like then make it work with your friends. Thats they key to a good life

I chose enchanter for the sole reason on clarity & charming. I've played druid to 52 on live and Dirt was a 53 necro. When he first came to p99, I hold him druid might be one of the better starting classes so he has port/speed. Necro was never my cup of tea and wanted to try something new.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudaine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everyone. I was looking for some current feedback on a good class to duo with my twin brothers druid. Its been over 13 years since I last played so I dont remember exactly what goes good with druid. I was thinking enchanter for crack & CC. But my brother was thinking a melee class would also be good like monk or rogue.

Anyone have any other recommendations? Thanks in advance!!

~Mudaine~
Allen? matt?
Old 09-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Skeleton

Nope, Brad (Mudaine) & Brett (Dirtnapp)
Closed Thread