Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 10:22 PM
Kobold

Default Good Read about SoVelious

So iv been trolling google trying to find some Scares of Velious hype articles. Im trying to get myself pumped like I was back in the day for the release. I came across this one and it did the trick.

http://www.giantbomb.com/everquest-t...us/3030-13183/

What I have not been able to come across just yet was the of the original official release stuff. Please share your favorite articles.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:23 AM
Fire Giant

Don't get too pumped. It's been coming so long, it may actually never arrive (that's not a complaint by any means, just a reality check).

P.S. But good God I loved Velious. It is still the peak of my gaming experience, almost two decades on.
Last edited by t0lkien; 09-14-2014 at 04:13 AM..
Old 09-14-2014, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

Oh please. It's pretty clear Velious isn't vaporware.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh please. It's pretty clear Velious isn't vaporware.
If t0lkien tuned in to Sirken's Monday night stream on Twitch (also available on YouTube) he'd see where Velious progress was right now - Verrriousss the bear will show you the light.

Sit back with your big "hint hint" sig tho and hope for the best.
Last edited by Swish; 09-14-2014 at 02:21 PM..
Old 09-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Kobold

yes swish is correct. Velious is aprox 90% done from the sneak peak we got on the twitch cast. So way I see it is if we are 3 - 4 months away (fingers crossed), its a good time to get to reading [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2014, 07:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleadar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes swish is correct. Velious is aprox 90% done from the sneak peak we got on the twitch cast. So way I see it is if we are 3 - 4 months away (fingers crossed), its a good time to get to reading [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Link?
Old 09-15-2014, 09:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleadar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*jumps 3-4 months later into the future* velious is aprox 95% done from the sneak peak we got on the twitch cast last night. So way I see it if the ebola doesn't get anyone we got another 3-4 months till its released.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Velious was about my least favorite expansion. So I really don't care if it ever comes out. Most zones way too big. You wished you were a Bard lol. Snow out the ass. No noob starting zones. Only 3 cities to bind in and 2 of them are right next to each other. Faction crap. Pass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I remember a post saying Velious was 90% done around the time I joined and long before the beta started.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious was about my least favorite expansion. So I really don't care if it ever comes out. Most zones way too big. You wished you were a Bard lol. Snow out the ass. No noob starting zones. Only 3 cities to bind in and 2 of them are right next to each other. Faction crap. Pass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed for the most part, but I hope it does come for those that enjoy it.

Velks, ToFS, and Ring War-- only fun I ever had in Velious.
Closed Thread