Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Orc

Default Qeynos Aquaducts

I just wanted to say how much fun I'm having in this zone. I never really did much of anything in this zone on Live and I have such great appreciation for it now. It's a very fun environment, (maze, swimming, low level loot, quests, mob variety, spooky) and I can't get enough of it.

I'm really enjoying my time in this zone as I slowly level up. Just thought I'd share. If anyone wants to join me in serving the call of Rodcet Nife then please feel free to reach out to me, I'll be down here for awhile.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Kobold

I probably identify with this zone more than any other in the game.

Back in the day I used to try to run all of my characters there to try to get the 5 HP earrings and rings (and the int earrings if applicable). Even if they didn't start anywhere near Qeynos. I wasn't very smart back then.
Last edited by Khorza; 11-01-2019 at 01:10 PM..
Old 11-01-2019, 01:22 PM
Kobold

nimRodcet Nife *scoff*

Not surprised your kind, and deity, feel at home in the sewers.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

It's about the adventure man. I picked a race, class and continent I never paid much attention to. The game feels fresh, yet familiar.

I did get frustrated with the some of the risk vs reward. I conceded and moved along to a zone I have much experience with. And you know what... it feels completely different as I'm a class with mechanics that are new to me.

I've also been flying solo, which is unusual for me. I like the flexibility solo is giving me. It also forces you in to less explored corners of zones as groups consume a lot of content.

I'm even tradeskilling! Like, what?
Old 11-01-2019, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nimRodcet Nife *scoff*

Not surprised your kind, and deity, feel at home in the sewers.
LOL. Who cleans out your chamberpots, you have some kind of menial underclass there or do you lower your standards and hire foreign workers?
Old 11-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL. Who cleans out your chamberpots, you have some kind of menial underclass there or do you lower your standards and hire foreign workers?
Erudites dont poop.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erudites dont poop.
No, they just save it. That's why their bank is in the basement.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I probably identify with this zone more than any other in the game.

Back in the day I used to try to run all of my characters there to try to get the 5 HP earrings and rings (and the int earrings if applicable). Even if they didn't start anywhere near Qeynos. I wasn't very smart back then.
What int earrings?
Old 11-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Its one of those zones that like, unless you want to learn it, there is no point. Its like such a maze, but when you do learn it, you realize how powerful it is, its such a powerful zone.

I am so glad that I got to level there on green, I urge anyone who does not know the sewers like the back of their hands, to roll a charter one day to learn them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What int earrings?
+3 golden ear studs, usually they take quite a few turnins to get a pair, I got 2 in a row for my first two turnins LOL! What a start to green. Wisdom. Always put your points in it :P
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-01-2019 at 07:06 PM..
Old 11-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What int earrings?
Golden Ear Stud. https://wiki.project1999.com/Golden_Ear_Stud
Closed Thread