Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

I mean when Heresy would fight Fish Bait, my sentences barely make sense unless I'm the one reading them sometimes.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

There was a fight at Sev I remember where Xantille was the last man standing. Took out the last three dudes on their side solo.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suave def destroyed by Az merger.
This is why I no longer play here, was fuckin LOVING life in Suave then we merged and it was exactly what everyone warned us about, a few weeks later the Suave core was split and I just could not muster the strength to log onto a game I did not enjoy playing anymore.

Be warned of AZ, they are good at what they do but if you're not interested in that, you will find yourself in a situation where quitting the game might seem like your only out. Especially if you're like me and refuse to join le zerg.

TL;DR

I would still be logging a lot of hours today if Suave never decided to merge with AZ.

-1 pop, a non-factor but, -1 is still -1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

friendly wizard no longer porting for clarity
Old 04-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why I no longer play here, was fuckin LOVING life in Suave then we merged and it was exactly what everyone warned us about, a few weeks later the Suave core was split and I just could not muster the strength to log onto a game I did not enjoy playing anymore.

Be warned of AZ, they are good at what they do but if you're not interested in that, you will find yourself in a situation where quitting the game might seem like your only out. Especially if you're like me and refuse to join le zerg.

TL;DR

I would still be logging a lot of hours today if Suave never decided to merge with AZ.

-1 pop, a non-factor but, -1 is still -1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

friendly wizard no longer porting for clarity

back to blue?
Old 04-22-2015, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Nah, summer time and I managed to convince a girl to sleep with me on the reg.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you remember fighting was it <Fish Bait> ? Yeah numbers don't always work in your favor. Had a pretty sick melee train tho.
sure i remember, im just saying crying about it doesnt do anything. sometimes u gotta man up
Old 04-22-2015, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

I should actually probably thank az for that, in a twisted way, they helped by forcing me to look for alternative entertainment on these long alaskan nights.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, summer time and I managed to convince a girl to sleep with me on the reg.
Lucky girl with your knowlege of Alaska back country in the case of a apocalyptic zombie attack a man with your talents of survival will be key to living.

Good luck sir a bid you a farewell that should only be received by you never coming back to this forsaken heathen hell hole!
Old 04-22-2015, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry to hear that fame pal.

If you ever come back you can always get a clarity from me.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
curse is suave thought everyone knew this
Curse has like 2 former Suave members lol.