Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

example of a negative of no item loot and lns

Old 05-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Banned

Dany u r getting trolled by some of the biggest trolls on the server.

In before a slather fat comment.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

The fuck else are pvp forums for? Trolllllin!
Old 05-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This Dany look like someone who's new to red... (~2 month) and thought that once he called LnS, and the whole group that ganked him left the zone, that he could stay in that zone...

This Nasitra guy souds like someone who's perfect and never been wrong once. All hail the perfect Nasitra guy!

If a GM would've sent me a tell, they would've realized that I didn't have any bad intentions... or wasn't trying to break rules, I was misinformed. My fault? Yes.

Am I crying? No... I'm simply explaining that suspending someone that never been suspended before and always been careful to respect the rules is harsh. It also show how much effort the GMs really put into investigating before pressing that suspend button.

All your trolling doesn't change the fact that 3/4 of the servers run fraps in hope to get everyone not in their guilds banned. Toxic community... Don't say otherwise, you know it's the truth.
Dude if you can't handle ooc or forums then turn ooc off and don't read the forums. It's almost like you're trying to upset yourself
Old 05-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This Dany look like someone who's new to red... (~2 month) and thought that once he called LnS, and the whole group that ganked him left the zone, that he could stay in that zone...

This Nasitra guy souds like someone who's perfect and never been wrong once. All hail the perfect Nasitra guy!

If a GM would've sent me a tell, they would've realized that I didn't have any bad intentions... or wasn't trying to break rules, I was misinformed. My fault? Yes.

Am I crying? No... I'm simply explaining that suspending someone that never been suspended before and always been careful to respect the rules is harsh. It also show how much effort the GMs really put into investigating before pressing that suspend button.

All your trolling doesn't change the fact that 3/4 of the servers run fraps in hope to get everyone not in their guilds banned. Toxic community... Don't say otherwise, you know it's the truth.
Glad this cheater learned his lesson hopefully you can reform your actions and join the rest of us legit players here on red 99.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Used to be a lot worse.
I don't notice any difference. It's still the same set of lifers who were here day 1.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad this cheater learned his lesson hopefully you can reform your actions and join the rest of us legit players here on red 99.
Should be glad, I left project 1999. -1 player to harass. Have fun stupid trolls.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fuck else are pvp forums for? Trolllllin!
Yes you're right, if you have teenage mentality.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Should be glad, I left project 1999. -1 player to harass. Have fun stupid trolls.
It is never to late to start playing by the rules. No need to quit, just don't cheat and you should be just fine.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is never to late to start playing by the rules. No need to quit, just don't cheat and you should be just fine.
I don't get why think I've cheated...
Closed Thread