Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point I have just given up.

I've been suspended two times for lns violation. The first time was at the beginning of the pnp rules and now this past week.

both times I have just loaded into the game - killed someone not knowing they have called lns in ooc - and I've taken the hit both times.

At this point, it's pretty safe to say that judging these petitions made on just Screenshots is pretty pathetic and unjust.

Taking this second hit - 28 days is the result - who knows I might come back and play I might not

GMs really need to take a closer look into these rules:

option 1) Maybe making a hardcode change so somebody can opt into lns mode (ie: type /lns) when this happens it makes the player immune for a certain amount of time so they can get their corpse and leave

option 2) stop lns rules for all 60s - this is a red server - how are we different than blue at this point? - sure getting to 60 can be hard but given the fact there are no penalties for dying in pvp - I think this should be a viable option.

discuss - the way these pnp violations are flying - is killing summer immersion especially with velious on the way.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Banned

Your guild is the main ones petitionquesting...28 days though rofl rest in piss
The gms dont care, this isnt live, you are in their playground and they can do whatever they want
Old 05-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

only 28 days still 3 months till velious you good bro
Old 05-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your guild is the main ones petitionquesting...28 days though rofl rest in piss
The gms dont care, this isnt live, you are in their playground and they can do whatever they want
think I figured out a way to find out how many times someone's posted in da petition section 8-)

*goes to the drawing board*
Old 05-05-2015, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Seen Rag violate LNS everytime I kill um he calls lns and immediately starts attacking me after he gets his body
Old 05-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

This thread reeks Andis. All his chars on one account, banned for a month lol.. Suggests an option where you switch on immune LNS status.

How about you just play by the rules? Shit like standing at people binds waiting for a naked to spawn is what gets you banned. You bend the rules and you pay the price BUB

I used to do it all the time on VZTZ
Old 05-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

cray baby red baby bitches bluer the bluebies blue balls
Old 05-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Personally i've never petitioend anyone for a lns/training violation. But word on the street has it that Brobby and pals usually have 6 open petitions at all times trying to get ppl in trouble, so I guess you could say......... what goes around comes around eventually.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally i've never petitioend anyone for a lns/training violation. But word on the street has it that Brobby and pals usually have 6 open petitions at all times trying to get ppl in trouble, so I guess you could say......... what goes around comes around eventually.
i had 15 active petitions but its down 9 now
Old 05-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread was made for serious talk about improving or removing pnp

trolls please leave. thanks.
Sounds like ur addiction to this game has reached an unhealthy level. Ur freaking out over a video game dawg. News at 11 Guido beats some handsome man with a full head of hair to death with a mace...