Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The Frenchie army is growing. Sojutsu is back! Sweeni now has a boyfriend.
Sweeni, you'd better back the fuck off my man.

Soju is MY bitch.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Sounds like you guys are killing it!

I'll be back in action soon.... PC is up and running
Old 03-23-2016, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

MoooOoOoOoOooOodhildaaaaaAAaaaaAaaaa
Old 03-23-2016, 06:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our competition hasn't killed a mob by themselves in 6 months, there is no debate or competition here. I enjoyed the 1 versus 1 in early Velious though, such competition while it lasted.
For one, Asgard alone killed Tormax when Forsaken was on a concession. There have been instances in which your "Competition" has indeed killed mobs by themselves. Fact. I appreciate the support you share for your guild, but your claims are false.

You guys are doing well and it's cool to see everyone so hyped in this thread, but get your facts straight. And if there is no competition here then why isn't your kill list higher. Like I said, you're doing great, but you are not getting all the mobs, so don't try and paint a false image here of what's really going down. Keep it real, keep it fun, and let's enjoy the game.
Old 03-23-2016, 11:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For one, Asgard alone killed Tormax when Forsaken was on a concession. There have been instances in which your "Competition" has indeed killed mobs by themselves. Fact. I appreciate the support you share for your guild, but your claims are false.

You guys are doing well and it's cool to see everyone so hyped in this thread, but get your facts straight. And if there is no competition here then why isn't your kill list higher. Like I said, you're doing great, but you are not getting all the mobs, so don't try and paint a false image here of what's really going down. Keep it real, keep it fun, and let's enjoy the game.
umm there were some ag on the kill and the lone FA monk that was told he was on fraps and then zoned and deguilded ...

RNF is that way -------->

Clorthos PAL
Kagrubb SHM
Lidokidz PAL

Almost Useful
Old 03-23-2016, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
RNF is that way -------->
Does this point towards the Forsaken thread that Awakened members (mostly officers, -dkp, no loot for a month) turned into a mini RNF?

Didn't think so, so let's drop the "we're never guilty, its always the other guys fault" act and find a way for everyone to enjoy the retarded endgame we've turned this game into.
Last edited by Gimp; 03-23-2016 at 11:41 PM..
Old 03-24-2016, 05:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this point towards the Forsaken thread that Awakened members (mostly officers, -dkp, no loot for a month) turned into a mini RNF?

Didn't think so, so let's drop the "we're never guilty, its always the other guys fault" act and find a way for everyone to enjoy the retarded endgame we've turned this game into.
You mean when you guys turned your guild recruitment thread into a raid discussion thread? Stay in your own thread.
Old 03-24-2016, 10:53 AM
Kobold

I'll allow it this time. Miss you Gimpster you sassy mofo
Old 03-24-2016, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

Here is an all purpose template for guild recruitment thread updating. Feel free to use it when you are unsure exactly what kind of posts should go here:

This guild is a raiding guild on P99 Blue server.
We have killed some Dragons and/or Giants this week.
We had a good time. Come get drunk/high/nostalgic/ascetic and slay things with us.
Old 03-24-2016, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

We killed a dracoliche last night and a Garzicor.

Grats to Harbo on his shield and Freeform's new earring.

We had a good time. Come get drunk/high/nostalgic/ascetic and slay things with us.

Your quest could be completed next [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

www.awakenedguild.com