Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are doing good, just get your gains slower and don't listen to mead he is retarded.
Yea that mead guy is a fool.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea that mead guy is a fool.
Y’all both live in Florida apparently. Go beat him up

#TeamMead
Old 10-08-2018, 06:57 PM
Banned

post a pic mario
Old 10-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y’all both live in Florida apparently. Go beat him up

#TeamMead
I heal people, not hurt them.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Banned

78% of the users on this forum live in Florida.

Is that why this forum is the way that it is?
Old 10-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heal people, not hurt them.
Doctor or nurse
Old 10-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Banned

Not to come off too thirsty or anything but mead is so cool. He puts stars in my eyes so I can't even riff properly on his posts, all I can do is talk about how cool he is. If he responds nurse that won't change
Old 10-08-2018, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

My son is a nurse. He’s in mead-like shape and has never banged an ugly female. Granted most of them are Hispanic, but still. Nothing wrong with male nurse. Go my son’s route and do CRNA.... he moved from Methodist after a few years and now works for a plastic surgeon and works 30 hours a week and makes over $200k. The surgeon is persian and more than a little bit of that was tribal connections, nonetheless a good route

If mead accepts Christ, he may be given the access codes to The Elect. Cheering for you mead

In other news, just ran a mile then did HIIT with a personal trainer named Jaleel. Jaleel kicked my ass, trying to keep up with a black dude 30 years my junior was a mistake. gainz
Old 10-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Skipping through this Joe Rogan podcast from today. I was cringing for George Lockhart.

Old 10-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear ya. I can’t even have a burger socially without gaining 5 lbs. I pretty much only drink red wine now as opposed to beer, and I really don’t even drink. My goal is 12-13% body fat. I’m at 14%, as calculated by a physician who is my daughter’s business partner. Anyway, best of luck. I wish we could trade metabolisms for a month or two, I put on muscle and fat fast as shit

And I hate chicken and broccoli too. I also eat entirely too much asparagus for any Texan to be comfortable with. GREENZ
Haha when i went to texas last year, i never once saw asparagus on a menu.. I felt like my best chance of seeing asparagus was gonna be in Austin.. Nope, crammed my face with fried chicken there too..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread