Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green and Teal Community > Green and Teal Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-31-2021, 12:34 AM
Bobjenson Bobjenson is offline
Orc


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 41
Default What kept me playing

Hey all,

I joined p99 recently in March 2021 and had a blast. Super welcome and supportive community.

I was in awe and since it's been like 20 years nostalgia was paramount.

Anyways, fast forward I've got a mid 50's char and gace away a holgresh bead... I lack a purpose to play but the game is great.

Have I just outgrown online gaming?
  #2  
Old 12-31-2021, 12:39 AM
AenorVZ AenorVZ is offline
Fire Giant

AenorVZ's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 978
Default

Possibly.
  #3  
Old 12-31-2021, 01:07 AM
Shac Shac is offline
Kobold

Shac's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 131
Default

make adventures
  #4  
Old 12-31-2021, 03:33 AM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector

Jibartik's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,128
Default

I hav to gace auwy a thing once but like do I am the one that asks?

Im not sure.. but I know that for sure.
__________________
🏰🛡️🧙🏼Classic UI Quest🧝🏼🔮🗡️
🐾🦄 Classic Mob Safari 🐗🐾
📖🧛🍾The Wisest Necro🦇🧟💀
  #5  
Old 12-31-2021, 04:46 AM
Swish Swish is offline
Planar Protector

Swish's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 18,341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobjenson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all,

I joined p99 recently in March 2021 and had a blast. Super welcome and supportive community.

I was in awe and since it's been like 20 years nostalgia was paramount.

Anyways, fast forward I've got a mid 50's char and gace away a holgresh bead... I lack a purpose to play but the game is great.

Have I just outgrown online gaming?
What makes you not want to raid?
__________________
  #6  
Old 12-31-2021, 09:02 AM
starkind starkind is offline
Planar Protector

starkind's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 7,521
Default

Make an alt!
  #7  
Old 12-31-2021, 12:05 PM
wuanahto wuanahto is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 83
Default

EverQuest didnt have much competition when it came out and you didnt have other options
mostly nostalgia that got you this far
the fact that its emulated kinda makes it feel not real
takes a massive amount of time investment that some just dont have anymore
id rather be modding skyrim right now to only have a select few NPCs pregnant instead of everyone including some of the dragons
  #8  
Old 12-31-2021, 12:44 PM
azxten azxten is offline
Fire Giant

azxten's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EverQuest didnt have much competition when it came out and you didnt have other options
mostly nostalgia that got you this far
the fact that its emulated kinda makes it feel not real
takes a massive amount of time investment that some just dont have anymore
id rather be modding skyrim right now to only have a select few NPCs pregnant instead of everyone including some of the dragons
Getting Skyrim dragons pregnant does sound more fun than P99 raiding.

No, you haven't outgrown gaming, you're just not the kind of gamer who enjoys P99 raids. I've never liked raiding and EQ is essentially over for me every time I get close to max level. I just enjoy the journey, the mechanics, the atmosphere, etc and most of that goes away at max level.

I recommend starting a family, finding God, and/or creating art. There is little else worth living for.
  #9  
Old 12-31-2021, 01:06 PM
Disease Disease is offline
Fire Giant

Disease's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting Skyrim dragons pregnant does sound more fun than P99 raiding.

No, you haven't outgrown gaming, you're just not the kind of gamer who enjoys P99 raids. I've never liked raiding and EQ is essentially over for me every time I get close to max level. I just enjoy the journey, the mechanics, the atmosphere, etc and most of that goes away at max level.

I recommend starting a family, finding God, and/or creating art. There is little else worth living for.
This is me. Level a character to 60, rinse and repeat. I enjoy playing the different classes and each ride always ends up different outside of a couple exp spots you can't pass up.
  #10  
Old 12-31-2021, 02:01 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector

Jibartik's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 16,128
Default

EQ animal crossing
__________________
🏰🛡️🧙🏼Classic UI Quest🧝🏼🔮🗡️
🐾🦄 Classic Mob Safari 🐗🐾
📖🧛🍾The Wisest Necro🦇🧟💀
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.