Planar Protector

minyin arguing with himself again
Old 06-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

drugs are bad mm'kay bro
Old 06-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs are bad mm'kay bro
TAKE IT BACK!
Old 06-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TAKE IT BACK!
^lol mad^
Old 06-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm starting to think you wish you were a woman.
confirmedhttp://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=110150
Old 06-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

This thread illustrates how ignorance is as pervasive in liberals as it is in conservatives.

Also Jim Norton destroyed that obese idiot.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread illustrates how ignorance is as pervasive in me as it is in kabotog.

Also Jim Norton got destroyed by that smart lady.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Banned

I think the only real point of contention here: Is it is acceptable for an interest group (feminist idealists in this case) that represents a minority of the population to apply economic pressure to basically censor comedy they dislike? While I don't think there really can be any law against this, I dislike how these groups get popular personalities thrown off the air through threats to advertisers. Even though I am generally sympathetic to their cause. Glen Beck is a great example. I'm confident we really didn't need to target advertisers to get rid of the ass. He was on his way out anyway.
Until someone starts directly inciting violence, they should be able to talk to those that wish to listen to them. This is clearly the spirit of the first amendment and free speech.
Part of the reason this Tosh thing was an issue, is his "joke" was directed at a specific woman in the audience and could easily be perceived as a threat or recklessly endangering the her well-being.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Part of the reason this Tosh thing was an issue, is his "joke" was directed at a specific woman in the audience and could easily be perceived as a threat or recklessly endangering the her well-being.
It wasn't a joke though, it wasn't even part of his 'routine' he just couldn't handle himself and blew up on someone like a retard for no reason.

Not to mention that he was a terrible comedian in general who unfortunately had the public's eye because of a sub-par TV show bearing his name. Even other comedians have been saying (before this whole debacle) that he's a douchebag first and a comedian second in that he's the kind of guy who's format pisses people off first and makes them laugh second.

I wish people would stop acting like he speaks for or even represents the stand-up/comedy community/industry.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Banned

HBB only person in thread who thinks the woman in the video was ahead in that discussion.

HBB only person who thinks
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XU3IM5pWTcc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XU3IM5pWTcc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
is damaging.
Closed Thread