Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarooneh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5cp for it. useless in kunark unless your a dru or wiz....bahahaha waste ur plat!
It's useless in kunark because it can't be used there. Now get your shit out of my thread.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Aviak

Maybe he's thinking the druid/wiz can port to the old world, use the mana stone, then gate back? It's feasible !
Old 11-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Sarnak

bump. reduced price, lets get rid of this thing pals!
Old 11-07-2010, 10:59 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like this makes me sound rather foolish, as if I were some unreasonable player demanding that the GM staff give me my loot back, which I willingly loaned to someone. I wouldn't expect it to be done on Live so I didn't expect it to be done here, but some of the people that were in the group that helped get it petitioned on my behalf and told me that Nilbog was considering it so I asked in PMs if it was a possibility. (See the following)
You were unreasonable. You traded the item to someone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I actually remember when it happened because we had a group in Gukbottom:

Wenai
Xzerion
Otto
Hasbinbad
Kutles
Olympia

Otto was leaving and Maximus came to join the group which led to another great moment in P1999 history in which Maximus joined the group replacing Otto and it resulted in the ghoul supplier spawning like 45 seconds later and dropping Thick Banded Belt. That was the first real loot dispute I was a part of on P1999 but it was pretty funny and memorable listening to Hasbinbad bitch over vent.

Ahhhh. So many memories.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Kobold

I would love to bid on this piece of history, however I've only been here a couple of months and cannot imagine having the coin required to own such an exclusive (and dangerous) artifact.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were unreasonable. You traded the item to someone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I actually remember when it happened because we had a group in Gukbottom:

Wenai
Xzerion
Otto
Hasbinbad
Kutles
Olympia

Otto was leaving and Maximus came to join the group which led to another great moment in P1999 history in which Maximus joined the group replacing Otto and it resulted in the ghoul supplier spawning like 45 seconds later and dropping Thick Banded Belt. That was the first real loot dispute I was a part of on P1999 but it was pretty funny and memorable listening to Hasbinbad bitch over vent.

Ahhhh. So many memories.
That was a fun night.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Somebody buy this so Zithax the Deadbeat can pay me the plat he's owed me for five months.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somebody buy this so Zithax the Deadbeat can pay me the plat he's owed me for five months.
Don't listen to this guy, he's crazy. He's like a crazy little sociopath hehe.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't listen to this guy, he's crazy. He's like a crazy little sociopath hehe.
Why wouldn't you want them to listen to me? I'm telling them to buy your manastone so you can stop being such a deadbeat. Isn't this also what you want?

Actually, I'm pretty sure you don't need the plat from this manastone to stop being a deadbeat; I think you're very simply just a passive-aggressive, dysfunctional little bitch of a deadbeat. Prove me wrong, please.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Kobold

Im more interested in knowing whether its the same Keystone from FoH. Anyone know?
Closed Thread