Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 02:31 AM
Sarnak

Cool Shoutout Thread!

So, a long time ago yt2005 created a thread for the purpose of spreading positivity and giving credit to players who make P99 a better place to be. I came across this thread, saw that it was closed many years ago, and thought it might be a nice thing to revive.

The goal is pretty simple. Just reply to this thread and give a shoutout. Share as much, or as little, detail as you want. Feel free to give a shoutout to a player, multiple players, a guild, a GM, etc. Anyone or any group of people who mean something to you. Just keep it positive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let's spread the love!

My first shoutout is to yt2005 for being a force for good in P99, simply by creating a venue for people to share their stories about how other players have made their experience on the server awesome. Thank you, yt2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hope you see this eventually and realize how awesome you are for coming up with this idea!
Old 04-09-2018, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Shout out to all past Paradox members.

Paradox was the first good experience with any guild on p99 or elsewhere. I made friends, we leveled together, and experienced Velious end game and other challenges as the guild grew. It was definitely more of a family of friends than a guild. All good things come to an end, but I'm glad I was a part of it while it lasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Personally I'd like to shout out all the Dial A Port members who have ported me recently. While I think the previous leader was more worthy of the "leader" title, that hasn't stopped some quick ports and nobody complains when you give them 10pp anymore - thank you <3

Swish
Old 04-09-2018, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

some Weird elf girl/boy named Sorn. For their stubbornness that rivals mine.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 04-09-2018, 03:31 AM
Kobold

The toon I'm playing now was made in 2014 and I've only just recently returned to the wonderfully painful experience of p99. A couple of weeks ago before my monk had even hit level six I was gifted a blackjack from a fellow monk who was lower leveled than I, and the next day while sitting out front of the bank in Cab East another random low level monk exclaimed "I don't know why I made a monk, I should have made a rogue!" and gifted me an almost full set of cured silk, an essence of Dol and some other random things. It's made my lowly existence easier, and has reminded me that there's a community here that is only rivaled by classic back in the day. I don't remember your names, but thank you friends!
Old 04-09-2018, 06:52 AM
Banned

Lorelae- Where art thou? You are the only person who understands dark elves besides me.
Knix you're the just the best! I would have never came back if it wasn't for you. Some people might disagree with this next... but.. The staff for trying to do what they think is best for the community ( even though we may not all agree with some decisions ) .
Old 04-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Sarnak

Shout out to my boy Gnorbet. Known him from back on live and found out he played p99 shortly after I came on. Also to Paradigm shift. Fun and solid guild. And to soon meeting Gnorbet in rl.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:36 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I want to shout out to the P99 itself and all that makes it possible!

I played EQ from beta and continued for years. Then finally, I left the game. I'd played many other MMO's but they weren't the same. I then tried EQ again, and it wasn't the same. I didn't care for it at all. Then one of my friends told me about E99. And this is exactly what I was missing and looking for!

Thanks!
Old 04-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

Shout out to Kungphu. An awesome druid who is also living the Tom Hanks Castaway life with me out in Timorous Deep.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Cool thread!

Shout out to my pal Nilbog! Stay cool buddy!