Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 06:06 PM
Orc

Thumbs up Chanter Epic quest and faction hits

For those who already completed the chanter epic question I have one question.

As a high elf enchanter, what city guards can I kill and still have zero problems doing my epic quest? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am used to do it with my necro but its my first time playing a chanter.

Have been killing HHK guards (too late, and hope its alright) and was thinking about doing east freeport ones once I hit 40, but dont know if I should. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2021, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

It doesn't really matter. The turn in mobs in the different cities con indifferent. As an example, I tanked my Ak`Anon factions and was still able to do the turn in Ak`Anon. You may have to be careful and pacify some mobs around there, but it won't hold you up.
Old 10-26-2021, 06:13 PM
Orc

Cool! Open season to hunt all guards. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2021, 07:10 PM
Orc

Yeah it doesn't really matter, though the two cities that are beneficial to be friendly with are Neriak and Cabilis due to key encounters that take place in these areas (Verina Tomb and Vessel Drozlin). So if you can preserve faction in any cities those would be the two I recommend. An enchanter with no faction hits should have no problem moving through these cities with dark elf / iksar illusion. Just a matter of convenience though, not necessarily required.

Side note - though not really a city, another faction that would be worth working on is Chardok for the Prince Selrach part. Very helpful to be able to move about that very dangerous zone with no issues. Would recommend saving up some plat for the goblin skins needed for that faction.
Old 10-26-2021, 07:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowblade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it doesn't really matter, though the two cities that are beneficial to be friendly with are Neriak and Cabilis due to key encounters that take place in these areas (Verina Tomb and Vessel Drozlin). So if you can preserve faction in any cities those would be the two I recommend. An enchanter with no faction hits should have no problem moving through these cities with dark elf / iksar illusion. Just a matter of convenience though, not necessarily required.

Side note - though not really a city, another faction that would be worth working on is Chardok for the Prince Selrach part. Very helpful to be able to move about that very dangerous zone with no issues. Would recommend saving up some plat for the goblin skins needed for that faction.
Thanks for the alert. Wont forget about Neriak and Cabilis
Old 10-27-2021, 07:39 AM
Fire Giant

I would also recommend you keep your Hole faction until you’ve done the ghost of
Kindle part at a minimum. With Earth Illusion and Collaboration you can make it past everything but the rats with invis. IVU will get you passed all of the undead.

Ghost is on a different faction and can easily be crit pulled to a safe spot and killed.
Closed Thread