Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-13-2022, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are 0 for 2 in this thread

stick to what you are good at posting; fakenews.
Bro you're not doin Rob any favors by white knighting for him

Just sayin
Old 05-13-2022, 12:39 PM
Banned

probably gotten at home

--- i dated a girl who didn't break down and clean her kids sippy cups with rubber gaskets (i did it for her a few times)

and also jesus bro u have no idea man ppl are messy

factories bad ya

buttt really how much can we blame on them? Is the CDC grasping for straws to look relevant? and get more funding??!!

There's terrifying shit that happens -- like those bed bath and beyond sprays that are full of shit that will kill you in the most horrific way and anyone you live with even if u didn't spray it directly on them, buttt i doubt those factories are getting shut down anyway --- most of that shit is manufactured overseas --- you shouldn't be taking dumb risks and using any stuff like that

if you have to use baby formula

make your own.

i read a few articles way long ago when i started this thread of discussion so i didn't re-read some of those articles again!
Last edited by starkind; 05-13-2022 at 12:41 PM..
Old 05-13-2022, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and also jesus bro u have no idea man ppl are messy
This taco place in Phx called Taco Boys which I call Taco Bros gave me food poisoning. I didn’t believe it was them so I went back the next day and got it again, since it was my 2nd night in a row no sleep due to having the screaming shits I had to call out of work at that point (I can do 1 night no sleep ez but not 2)

Anyway, just read in local news that they ended up getting like 10 health code violations. They were also rated as one of the best taco places in Phx still, taste-wise (they use a mesquite charcoal grill for all their meats and grill them there when you order

I continue to go back risking food poisoning every time because the food is just that damn good lol
Old 05-13-2022, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you're not doin Rob any favors by white knighting for him

Just sayin
i printed out the links you posted and put them on my fridge, yayyyy good job
Old 05-13-2022, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This taco place in Phx called Taco Boys which I call Taco Bros gave me food poisoning. I didn’t believe it was them so I went back the next day and got it again, since it was my 2nd night in a row no sleep due to having the screaming shits I had to call out of work at that point (I can do 1 night no sleep ez but not 2)

Anyway, just read in local news that they ended up getting like 10 health code violations. They were also rated as one of the best taco places in Phx still, taste-wise (they use a mesquite charcoal grill for all their meats and grill them there when you order

I continue to go back risking food poisoning every time because the food is just that damn good lol
same got a few places like that i like to roll the dice on every now and then the thing is if they get shut down an equally bad or worse place opens up -- i would rather taco bros than panera bros and my panera is shit and overpriced and i'm sure just as fitlthy you can't get low paid disgruntled monkies to do the job of a family business anyway -- perfekt example thanks for sharing that anecdote

<3

G-d bless!
Old 05-13-2022, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i printed out the links you posted and put them on my fridge, yayyyy good job
You're the guy who in the past straddled his high horse claiming he was all about 'serious debate' and has spent the last few pages flinging poo without addressing 2 articles from NBC news

I'm just laughing at how pathetic you are. Anyways, carry on monkey boy.
Old 05-13-2022, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the guy who in the past straddled his high horse claiming he was all about 'serious debate' and has spent the last few pages flinging poo without addressing 2 articles from NBC news

I'm just laughing at how pathetic you are. Anyways, carry on monkey boy.
and it clearly all gets to you

take this forum less seriously, Elizondo
Old 05-13-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and it clearly all gets to you

take this forum less seriously, Elizondo
lol you're just projecting

You weren't even a part of the convo and only posted to insult me cuz i'm living RENT FREE in your monkey brain

Sorry NBC News links triggered you. I'd say go buy some tissue, but it's not likely you'll find some on Biden's empty shelves

robmad2.jpg
Old 05-13-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same got a few places like that i like to roll the dice on every now and then the thing is if they get shut down an equally bad or worse place opens up -- i would rather taco bros than panera bros and my panera is shit and overpriced and i'm sure just as fitlthy you can't get low paid disgruntled monkies to do the job of a family business anyway -- perfekt example thanks for sharing that anecdote

<3

G-d bless!
Panera does suck and is bullshit.
Old 05-13-2022, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Panera does suck and is bullshit.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]