Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

If we decide to do server shirts, there is a silk screen shop downtown here that I have an in with. Could use their materials probably.

Worked there for a school year and then got replaced during the summer =(
Old 04-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Large Bat

They should sell things like a no-drop manastone and pre-nerf DE mask for 50$-75$ each. Priced high enough that most users won't buy any but when someone does its a nice donation that doesnt effect much in-game.

It would also be fair, since so many users came in late and never got a chance at these items.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Unfortunate imo
Last edited by JayDee; 05-10-2010 at 04:24 AM..
Old 04-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Orc

I think in game outfits or ceremonial weapons would be cool. As a previous poster said, make donations worth tokens, and then make special non-stat items worth x amount of tokens. One option might be to make a full suit of all/all black plate armor worth 50k in tokens, special unique shields & weapons maybe 10-30k, and perhaps a title "Sir / Lady" for a relatively high donation...
Old 04-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thoughts?
Give everyone that hasn't donated the prefix "Cheap Bastard" to their in game characters
Old 04-15-2010, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Like the whole T-shirt idea. If it was something simple, I may not feel like such a gamer geek wearing one heh.

You can't sell anything in game or game changing. Manastones and guises are out for sure. Forum titles would be cool, In game titles would be cool as well, if they were like license plates and were unique.

Like if you bought a title, and the whole deal was that only one person per title. So if i wanted to be Wanderer Taluvill, I'd be the only Wanderer around.

Im sure glitch wants the title supreme overlord or something too. Theres a guaranteed sale there lol.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like the whole T-shirt idea. If it was something simple, I may not feel like such a gamer geek wearing one heh.

You can't sell anything in game or game changing. Manastones and guises are out for sure. Forum titles would be cool, In game titles would be cool as well, if they were like license plates and were unique.

Like if you bought a title, and the whole deal was that only one person per title. So if i wanted to be Wanderer Taluvill, I'd be the only Wanderer around.

Im sure glitch wants the title supreme overlord or something too. Theres a guaranteed sale there lol.
Unique titles would be unfair to those who joined after. A broad title as I said (Sir/Lady) would make it fair for everyone, and would also have those who donate stand out amongst others.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unique titles would be unfair to those who joined after. A broad title as I said (Sir/Lady) would make it fair for everyone, and would also have those who donate stand out amongst others.
+1
Old 04-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to xnolanx Send a message via Yahoo to xnolanx

Yeah, I second that ^^^^^
Old 04-15-2010, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

I don't understand the whole rewards for donating thing. Having the server be the awesome experience it is and not die due to being to expensive to sustain is reward enough.

I would however be all for buying some fun shirts and having part of the proceeds go to p99....
Closed Thread