Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 06-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some thing are better NOT CLASSIC. Wtf hates on /makeleader and item links? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree 1000%, but this ain't our server and pretty sure Nilbog subscribes to the gameplay should be 100% identical in all forms to what it was in 1999 school of thought. While I disagree, it's his server ain't mine.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

tite take it out not classix
Old 06-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump, let's get classic bros
Old 06-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

the whole point of makeleader was to fix a group bug which caused groups to constantly have to be reformed. This change falls into the category of shit so minor that the time is better off spent anywhere else
Old 06-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyryllis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the whole point of makeleader was to fix a group bug which caused groups to constantly have to be reformed. This change falls into the category of shit so minor that the time is better off spent anywhere else
Very true, but depending on how difficult it is to fix it may be worth doing just for the classic experience.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u guys retarded cant see the OP advantages of /makeleader lol
think about all time times its used making CoH or corpse summon chains, etc, that's just the tip of the iceberg

shits not classic, shits op, shits got to go
This guy understands.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

No offense to ele, you are a bug/dev research guru, but all available time should be devoted to the release of Velious. Kunark has been out for 2 years, and it looks like another 6-12 months until we see winter. I'm in no authority to decide priority, this is just my opinion, but I'm sure majority will agree with me. Since /makeleader has been here coming on 4 years, I think we can save that change until content is released.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Banned

Fix/add more important things first, also funny how after OP has used it so long within his guild to full advantage for farming/racing now brings it up as if it is a huge hindrance to the game to essentially hurt other building guilds.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotBK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fix/add more important things first, also funny how after OP has used it so long within his guild to full advantage for farming/racing now brings it up as if it is a huge hindrance to the game to essentially hurt other building guilds.
The thread is 7 months old, and this is essentially a beta server. Need to make it all proper like for the coming messianic server that is P99[proper][fixed]. Bugs need to be reported no matter how helpful or hurtful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense to ele, you are a bug/dev research guru, but all available time should be devoted to the release of Velious. Kunark has been out for 2 years, and it looks like another 6-12 months until we see winter. I'm in no authority to decide priority, this is just my opinion, but I'm sure majority will agree with me. Since /makeleader has been here coming on 4 years, I think we can save that change until content is released.
Appreciate the comment. Velious Dev team is separate from bug fix team. This should take 2 minutes to /**/ out the make leader code. We need more people bumping and adding research to Aeolwind and Nilbog's theads in the main forum to finish off the Velious content. Then we can get our beta on.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Banned

^ separate team well said.

This is also a super quick fix.

We like super quick turn around time, where possible, when it comes to classic features.

If I could wave a magic wand and tomorrow you'd log into something that was literally classic EQ. I'd do it. This forum is the next best option.