Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Orc

Default Cleric solo

Cleric solo 50+?
Old 06-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Lower Guk is decent. Probably the lowest HP Undead you will find for 50+ EXP.
Trakanon's Teeth has some spectral dudes that are okay, can camp Pained Soul while you do it.
Dreadlands has some skeletons in the SE corner, can camp Rotting Skeleton while you do it.
Karnor's Castle has some skeletons you just have to set up out of the way of most people.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:21 AM
Sarnak

From my own experience lower guk is good from 50 to 56, after that its hard to find blue other than Frenzy room and Lord room. After 56 i moved to Sol B, BnB. The exp there is pretty good, but mobs has around 5k HP.

Keep away from Kunark, mobs has way too may HP
Old 06-09-2014, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

Dar knights and kor/jin wizards should still be all/mostly dark blue at 56. They were ALL dark blue at 55 when I was there a week or so ago. You can find them all over between frenzy and lord, with better chances of seeing them in the 6-7 spawns closest to (but not actually in) lord room. There's only a couple pathers in there, and it's easy to move around skipping stuff you don't want to kill with IVU. Only a couple of spots require lulling to split.

I was actually just thinking about going over to solb to see about nuking down some dark blues in there, but iirc the imps over at freeti were only losing 12% of their HP per reckoning. I doubt clerics without manastones can handle killing them solo really, by the time you root 1-5 times and get a nuke resisted, they'll still be at 20-25% and you'll be oom and wounded.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 06-09-2014 at 07:16 AM..
Old 06-09-2014, 07:22 AM
Sarnak

LDC was pretty neat exp, and even with manastone/Donals, there were still plenty of mobs.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

I just went back to solb and realized that not all of the dark blues in here are as tough as the imp I tried previously. Will check out LDCs now cause a sham is owning freeti atm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where exactly are all the LDCs? I found like 4 between entrance and the back way to fire giant area, and there are a few more by stone spider but I don't want to aggro him and have to train out (I learned my lesson trying to fight him with only MR spells when playing Tecmos!). I hate solb, lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 06-09-2014 at 07:59 AM..
Old 06-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Haha, screw that stone spider room. But I found the other ones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

XP seems ok just from killing a few and estimating how much I'd get per hour. Slower than a solid duo for sure, but better than nothing.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

The trick is to not kill the Stone Spider PH :P That thing will eat you up. Yeah i did LDC with Manastone and Donals, which speeds up exp, a lot.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I've got bp and manastone on my cleric too. Is there some trick to pulling the LDCs in stone spider's room, or do you just leave that room alone if the stone spider is there? The 6-7ish LDCs near his room but not actually in it kept me pretty busy though, since I was running to zonein to rez people pretty frequently also.
Closed Thread