Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Youre guild dissolved cuz it couldn't get the job done. Now you write history novels
Old 04-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
proof is in the pudding. You guys went from 70 raiding the first week Epidemic joined to what 30? That's a force reduction of over 50% in the first couple weeks.

With Zek on the horizon, and the south not being known for sticking it out until the end you can probably do the math urself. Hence why Tune trying to get people to jump ship for no discernible reason. We died in pvp to you guys after wiping to Vulak, it was a huge tactical victory - we would have done the same.

However we all know how the fights with gear end for u guys.
30 is fine for almost everything.. I think we had 42 for our kill on Vulak? Yes, I'm sure we can get an extra 12 people to log on if needed.

Kirb

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek

PvE Raider and AltQuestor of R99
Old 04-27-2017, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
proof is in the pudding. You guys went from 70 raiding the first week Epidemic joined to what 30? That's a force reduction of over 50% in the first couple weeks.

With Zek on the horizon, and the south not being known for sticking it out until the end you can probably do the math urself. Hence why Tune trying to get people to jump ship for no discernible reason. We died in pvp to you guys after wiping to Vulak, it was a huge tactical victory - we would have done the same.

LOL this guy
Old 04-27-2017, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

leave it to rumblebum to write a chapter about dying in his elf-sim novel
Old 04-27-2017, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

lol 70?!? most i ever saw was 65 and that was 1 night

if we are down to 30 then who is gonna leave for zek lol? the "damage" seems already done... no?

what ever the new epi croots do will not affect us

same core keeps coming , same core is going to keep coming

welcome to hell

o and grats us doze
Old 04-27-2017, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol 70?!? most i ever saw was 65 and that was 1 night

if we are down to 30 then who is gonna leave for zek lol? the "damage" seems already done... no?

what ever the new epi croots do will not affect us

same core keeps coming , same core is going to keep coming

welcome to hell

o and grats us doze

Nah, it was 71/72 at the max. Saw it with my own eyes, things were looking rough for old Thunderdome at that point.

Ur core sucks at pvp, which is why you are forced to raid the leftovers on Hong Kong hours. Grats on Doze, he would have stayed up all weekend anyhow. When did you guys finally kill him? Sometime this morning?

Welcome to hell, lol. Holy shit, you live in some kind of sad little fantasy world. This is your hell, not mine. You had one win in a series of crushing defeats.

Enjoy ur weekend
Old 04-27-2017, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

I guess I couldn't tell which ones were boxes though, so maybe it was only 65. I'll concede that.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nah, it was 71/72 at the max. Saw it with my own eyes, things were looking rough for old Thunderdome at that point.

Ur core sucks at pvp, which is why you are forced to raid the leftovers on Hong Kong hours. Grats on Doze, he would have stayed up all weekend anyhow. When did you guys finally kill him? Sometime this morning?

Welcome to hell, lol. Holy shit, you live in some kind of sad little fantasy world. This is your hell, not mine. You had one win in a series of crushing defeats.

Enjoy ur weekend
by your standards we are both logged in so we are both losing
Old 04-27-2017, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

One of us cares about this more though, I just like to keep u accountable since u try and spin everything to make it seem like ur winning when ur not.

Remember when u nearly broke ur guild trying to punish Thunderdome and you didn't kill Vulak for over a year?
Old 04-27-2017, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
One of us cares about this more though, I just like to keep u accountable since u try and spin everything to make it seem like ur winning when ur not.

Remember when u nearly broke ur guild trying to punish Thunderdome and you didn't kill Vulak for over a year?
1 year is nothing

i got 70 left keep coming