Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

not you..... i was agreeing with you. im talking about the cry baby blue lefists
Old 11-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not you..... i was agreeing with you. im talking about the cry baby blue lefists
You replied to me... also not sure what being leftist has to do with it. You seem to be upset about the upcoming impeachment.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

yeah cause you made a valid point.... and i was agreeing with you.
"Teal will merge in to Green if it ever "dies"

blue is dead you blue no lifers
Old 11-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

This meta hate is scratching me right where I itch, Jerry.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 11-04-2019, 12:45 PM
Banned

Fully cucked
Old 11-04-2019, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green isnt going anywhere. its so funny watching you nerds cry over blue. obv the gms want blue to die so they can promote green/teal. maybe you should move out of your moms basement and get a job like the rest of the world you no lifers
While casually reading through these various forums, the most crying I see about "Blue is dying!" is from the diehard Green players.

It could be alluded that since Green has such a higher population right now over Blue during the morning working hours here in the States, perhaps those jamming on Green should be those "no lifers" getting a job. I highly doubt every one of them work nights like I do.

Personally, I do not mind Blue being empty since I enjoy the challenge of attempting to solo my way through a gaming world without feeling the need to be grouping. Especially since I am not fond of people in general - I like individuals.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While casually reading through these various forums, the most crying I see about "Blue is dying!" is from the diehard Green players.

It could be alluded that since Green has such a higher population right now over Blue during the morning working hours here in the States, perhaps those jamming on Green should be those "no lifers" getting a job. I highly doubt every one of them work nights like I do.

Personally, I do not mind Blue being empty since I enjoy the challenge of attempting to solo my way through a gaming world without feeling the need to be grouping. Especially since I am not fond of people in general - I like individuals.
Half the people saying Blue is dying are also playing on Teal with a similar population lol
Old 11-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, I am a die hard Teal player tyvm

anyway glad you prefer blue dead, win/win for you
Old 11-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Banned

400 in classic is perfect unlike on blue where it’s 400 for velious.... a wasteland similiar to red. I’m sending my thots and prayers.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half the people saying Blue is dying are also playing on Teal with a similar population lol
Teal has been showing a bigger population then blue since it launched yesterday but that's not the whole story. Say they both have 400 players at the same time. Blue has 500 players spread out all over classic, kunark, velious, EC tunnel, ect. You could go to zones like unrest and find nobody there to group with.

Now go to teal with the same 400 and you have most of them on two continents and in the zones for 1-10 and 10-20. Lots of people to group with because they are condensed into a handful of leveling zones.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Closed Thread