Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soon as they ban someone with more time and money than brains. They'll get sued. They'll lose by default judgement too. Several other MMO's have already paid settlements over this type of rule. There's always someone with more money than brains. Don't know how you intend to settle it either without proving you take money for running this. Which would result in Sony suing you too.
The ambiguity of your post suggests you're talking shit lol.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soon as they ban someone with more time and money than brains. They'll get sued. They'll lose by default judgement too. Several other MMO's have already paid settlements over this type of rule. There's always someone with more money than brains. Don't know how you intend to settle it either without proving you take money for running this. Which would result in Sony suing you too.
Those others MMOs were likely games they were paying to play, so they had a semblance of an argument. This one is free. You are playing here because they allow you to, not because you pay money to gain access. They are equally capable of removing said permission for you to play.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol, the things e-lawyers say
Old 09-18-2015, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice
Cucumbers I saw you in ec tunnel other night as an ikky with epic glow of shd weap and you cast sow. My name is tluth online. Just wanna say you kick ass man. Keep being badass and nice to the low guys like you are. All too often we forget we were small once.

Now I want some damn cucumbers and ranch chopchop!!!!
Old 10-24-2015, 12:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Why does it matter if I exchange Red plat for Blue plat? If you guys are going to ban this, then you need to ban MQing. I cannot play the 20 hours per day that everyone else does. Being able to farm red plat and get 3x the plat for blue helped me at least buy things that I don't have the time to sit there and farm. This is micromanaging. This never hurt anyone, and I never made RL money off this. All that server exchange does is help us.
I can't farm a cleric epic because everyone else is already doing it to sell the stupid MQ, and now you guys just took away the best way for me to make plat so I can buy it off these hardcore players. Please reconsider allowing the red to blue plat exchanges.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriggen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does it matter if I exchange Red plat for Blue plat? If you guys are going to ban this, then you need to ban MQing. I cannot play the 20 hours per day that everyone else does. Being able to farm red plat and get 3x the plat for blue helped me at least buy things that I don't have the time to sit there and farm. This is micromanaging. This never hurt anyone, and I never made RL money off this. All that server exchange does is help us.
I can't farm a cleric epic because everyone else is already doing it to sell the stupid MQ, and now you guys just took away the best way for me to make plat so I can buy it off these hardcore players. Please reconsider allowing the red to blue plat exchanges.
The biggest reason for banning the trading of RED -> BLUE was to make it easier to detect RMT without getting false positives.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 10-26-2015, 08:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest reason for banning the trading of RED -> BLUE was to make it easier to detect RMT without getting false positives.
This is the main reason and all these "fixes" are years too late imho

I started on red with nothing but a newb tunic and for along time I saw bluebies moving tons of plat to red to get a jump start or liquidate assets to there new home. Not classic and isn't fair to those of us that started from the bottom.
Old 10-26-2015, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the main reason and all these "fixes" are years too late imho

I started on red with nothing but a newb tunic and for along time I saw bluebies moving tons of plat to red to get a jump start or liquidate assets to there new home. Not classic and isn't fair to those of us that started from the bottom.
I understand your argument, but progression is relatively easy on red.

You will die in pvp, everyone that has played longer then you is stronger, but once you find a guild, even though you are in rags, those stronger players will be passing loot to you and helping you kill stuff you couldn't dream to kill with a group of equals

Its not all bad. I'm sure some guy is newer then you, so you can at least pick on him!
Old 10-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

I haven't had to do a plat transfer since.... it's pretty relaxing imo... this rule change had pros and cons.. but the main reason it was changed has been a success. . Braknar and others has loads of free time to answer honest and legit petitions which is always nice. I just don't know what to do with the few million in plat I have on blue *shrug*

Old 10-26-2015, 01:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don't know what to do with the few million in plat I have on blue *shrug*
I can help with that
Closed Thread