Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khikik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its classic

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's funny because rooted dragons and linked guard aggro AREN'T classic.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's funny because rooted dragons and linked guard aggro AREN'T classic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen, if you can't come to terms here with changes the team makes, you are just going to have a bad time. Some things are a judgement call between "classic to the letter" and "recreating the classic experience".

Rooted ToV a prime example. Is zone line pulling a dragon to entrance solo instantly upon spawn the classic experience? Or is crawling to it? It is the raiding community that forced their hand here.

So finger pointing to things not removed yet that are not classic as an argument to keep other not classic features is a poor one. Look at the 10 years of patches, the server has taken a lot of work. They are working towards a finished product, so just prepare for future features to be removed or implemented.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:40 PM
Banned

Hoes still mad they can't zone pull for pixels. Green text in here laughing.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Banned

I don't understand? My UI is the same as it was before

Am I Blessed?>
Old 09-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

pet commands work while casting if you use the fourth tab on the action bar. Just use that as the pet window, has everything besides the health.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pet commands work while casting if you use the fourth tab on the action bar. Just use that as the pet window, has everything besides the health.
This. I’ve been trying to explain that to people all day today lol. No pet bar really isn’t that big of a deal. You can even add /pet health and click that to determine the obvious.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I agree! It was a horrible decison. If I was a returning player after 20 years it would be complicated to create all the keys and find out most options can be are behind ALT+O

Did Verant do it that worng? Maybe was a mistake fixed later?

Please get rid of the stupid keys as well. (I tried!)
Old 09-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khikik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its classic

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I still have 10 slot sharlok packs homie
Old 09-08-2019, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

I hope there will be one more patch which changes log file to not be accessible by third party programs to disable GINA.

No more crutch gameplay!
Old 09-08-2019, 11:14 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what happens when Sirken leaves and all these new guides show up and stink the place up.

Sorry folks.
Don't think you understand what a guide does. Zero input on development / content / mechanics / UI changes.

We pull your rotted corpses to EC to save all your gear you were too lazy to CR, flag items you deleted or dropped for reimbursement, and flag your failed hand ins for reimbursement saving you hundreds of hours and who knows how much plat.

In case you are wondering, those are ALL not classic benefits. If that happened in era you just pounded sand and either quit or moved on.
Closed Thread