Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2019, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL! Sure, pal! Sure!
You are a speical

not a troll. Enjoy my friend. please see a doctor. and evaluate your mental health.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-27-2019, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be better if blackburrow wasn't a shit dungeon and the fangs weren't rare drops, though.

300 fangs is fucking laughable. You'd need to kill like 1500 gnolls.
The spawn rate is absymal for a newbie dungeon too. about 5 people can hold down everything between the commander and the ZL. But its going to be crammed full of like 75 people flaming eachother to get that precious gnoll scout loot
Old 09-27-2019, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

TRAIN TO ZONE!!

- says someone at random every 30 seconds.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Trains are not nearly as bad as they should be. I know cause I trained the crap out of that dungeon on live for fun.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is and I say with zero doubt document in a patch note.

Do I have that patch note on hand. no but it is on that japanese site if you wanna dig for it.
No need to visit "that japanese site" anymore (どうもありがとう日本!) ... the wiki now has a (hopefully) comprehensive patch notes page, with everything in one place (so you can just use your browsers "find" to find things): http://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_Notes.

The "hopefully" part is that I grabbed every patch I could find from Allakhazam and the Japanese site ... but I can't guarantee that is every patch.

On that note, I don't see any notes for blackburrow or fangs, but maybe they phrased it as "reduced some starting quest rewards" or something like that? Or maybe we are missing a patch?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trains are not nearly as bad as they should be. I know cause I trained the crap out of that dungeon on live for fun.
On TZ we formed Human Retribution, started human alts in Quenos, then spent a lot of time training all the damn elves and other riff raff out of Blackburrow. Why are you killing me, we're on the good team? Shut up and stay out of Qeynos Hills, you scum! We got called jackbooted thugs, racial tensions rose, good times!

But yeah, once we took over BB, that exp was great!
Old 09-27-2019, 09:15 PM
Sarnak

I need precisely 30 fangs to bring myself up to Amiable with the Halas warrior guild so I can do the Langseax quest. Hopefully that's possible with the amount of people cramming into Blackburrow... :/
Old 09-27-2019, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soothsayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need precisely 30 fangs to bring myself up to Amiable with the Halas warrior guild so I can do the Langseax quest. Hopefully that's possible with the amount of people cramming into Blackburrow... :/
Are you basing that on wiki faction numbers, or someone's specific reports of fang faction? Because the wiki numbers are very often incorrect on P99.

Which faction is affected is almost always correct, but the exact amount a quest or NPC gives is impossible to determine here. As a result, those numbers are just from other EQEmu sources, and may well be different for us.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

1-20 used to be FangQuest
Old 09-28-2019, 08:12 AM
Banned

thx grandad
me stick to da swamp
Closed Thread