Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 01:52 PM
Orc

Red face

Green BETA is EQ as never before experienced - Easy Mode.

The XP boost means you can easily make several levels per day - some even made level 50 in a few days.

The low pop means few places are camped - so if you know a good hunting spot, then it's yours. Important for making cash for spells.

Platinum hasn't been boosted, so players are mostly broke and actually generous with each other with items etc. And buffs too.

I got given an amazing weapon, and gave away some myself.

The BETA community is friendly, generous, and knowledgable.

A short sweet taste of easy EQ.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:16 PM
Kobold

10x exp is just not why i play eq1, i went to level 8 and stopped because my skills couldnt keep up with my levels so i ended up being too weak to kill a blue, beta feels like a weird custom server thats only good for testing and not enjoying
Old 10-20-2019, 03:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10x exp is just not why i play eq1, i went to level 8 and stopped because my skills couldnt keep up with my levels so i ended up being too weak to kill a blue, beta feels like a weird custom server thats only good for testing and not enjoying
Yah crazy a beta server that exists for testing.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:27 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing a warrior on live, I recall how hard it was to maintain skills on different weason types. Your main hand took a while to skill up even. So you are kind of experiencing classic in that regard.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I took to solo yoloing mobs near my bind in a suicide fashion to grind skill ups until i could actually survive a fight with an xp mob again.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:36 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To experience both the journey and the struggle play a Ranger. You will try to tank, try to kite, try to heal. Ah yes, the Ranger. You are the only one that gets a battle cry from those around you when you have fallen. Ranger down.
Well yeah. Raids are going to need someone to eat the death touches.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The p1999 chicks are wild for them beta players.
BiG SIPd POSTER
Old 10-20-2019, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

If sense heading skill up is as bad as beta can't imagine how long it's gonna take to max lol
Old 10-20-2019, 05:18 PM
Aviak

sipping big gulps
Old 10-20-2019, 05:21 PM
Banned

watching fishbait <salty> die like a NuB was gr8 fun

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/497189602
Closed Thread